Northwestern

Oklahoma

Oregon

Tennessee

USC

Virginia

Wisconson

info came from his recruiting diary for scout

Interesting list. Surprising Texas never offered him. Or Ohio State for that matter since he apparently was pursuing the offer from them. Just a case of too much talent and too few scholarships. Lets hope the same thing happens at USC. They are the only school on this list that worries me.

KSU somehow didn't make the cut.

he holds over 50 offers from Div 1 schools. I am sure that UT and OSU were in them. he narrowed his list down to 20 about a month ago and i dont remember who all was on that list.

NU made the cut on his top 11 list

no particular order

Alabama

Colorado

Michigan

Nebraska

Northwestern

Oklahoma

Oregon

Tennessee

USC

Virginia

Wisconson

info came from his recruiting diary for scout

Interesting list. Surprising Texas never offered him. Or Ohio State for that matter since he apparently was pursuing the offer from them. Just a case of too much talent and too few scholarships. Lets hope the same thing happens at USC. They are the only school on this list that worries me.

KSU somehow didn't make the cut.

i think OSU has their lb spots filled they have 3

I like that Texas is not on there as well. It will be tough but I like our chances more and more. OU has not helped themselves with their latest news...that has got to make some recruits reconsider. For Big 12 we are right there with home-state CO and a weakening OU. :bluffs :spooners

some questions that he is asking each school that might eliminate some of the schools

Is there a dedicated full time academic support team and academic center that I can use until graduation?

(got to be a plus for NU)

If injured my senior year of high school will you honor my commitment?

(with OU's recent probation and loss of scholarships, might eliminate them)If injured while on scholarship will you renew my scholarship through graduation?

(same bad news for OU)

Does my position coach have a reputation for getting guys to the next level and of having a great LB group year in and out?

What is the head coach and defensive staff's stability?

What is the overall support of the program, is the stadium full, TV exposure?

(huge plus for NU, especially if he visits during a home game, also show him some pics of ND stadium as a sea of red and he will see the support of the Husker Fans

Will the strength coach make me a better player and prepare me for college and beyond?

(another plus for NU)

Will I have the opportunity to get on the field as a freshman and contribute?

Can I win a conference and National Championship here?

(got to eliminate Oregon, Northwestern, Virginia, Wisconson, Colorado)

Can I become the best LB in the nation here?

What does your 2008 class look like?

(the way things are shaping up great plus for NU)

i bet NU makes next cut to top 5

he holds over 50 offers from Div 1 schools. I am sure that UT and OSU were in them. he narrowed his list down to 20 about a month ago and i dont remember who all was on that list.

Nah, just like Sam McGuffie Ohio State never offered; subject of much controversy over on BuckeyePlanet. Ohio State is on several good LBs (Shayne Hale, Andrew Sweat (committed) some others) and have something like 20 spots, so maybe its just numbers.

I'm pretty sure Texas did not either. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Nah, just like Sam McGuffie Ohio State never offered; subject of much controversy over on BuckeyePlanet. Ohio State is on several good LBs (Shayne Hale, Andrew Sweat (committed) some others) and have something like 20 spots, so maybe its just numbers.

I'm pretty sure Texas did not either. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

texass was on his initial cut fro 50 to 20, but didnt make the cut to 11

• 3 weeks later...

I just hope CU, OU and KSU don't get him.

KSUcks didnt make his top 11 teams, but OU and sCUm did. sCUm is probably on the list because he is from Colorado and that is the only reason. While OU is on the list, I dont see him ending up there because of their recent problems.

dont know any confirmed info on this just a personal hunch