Sat, Oct 27 Texas

Sat, Nov 03 Kansas

Sat, Nov 10 Kansas State

Fri, Nov 23 Colorado

Sat, Dec 1 CCG

Mon, Jan 7 BCSCG

To quote Cody Glenn in last year's aTm game,

"Lets go, lets go, lets f'n go!"

I'd like to beat USC the most. If we beat them we are immediately back on the national stage as a BCS contender. Beating Texas would be nice but I think it plays more regionally as a Big 12 fight where anything can happen. K-State and Texas A&M beat Texas last year and were great wins for those programs...but don't think it catapulted either teams as a BCS contender for many years ahead. A win over USC will do that for us and we'd get serious mileage for a couple of seasons for that win.

I had to wear a Tommy Trojan costume last year. Basically I had to wear a frippen skirt all day. I have the same bet this year. Nothing has ever been as important as beating SC. I will get to wear real clothes while my Co manager will be wearing a lil red type costume. My boss will be crying in the corner. I want this win for me, to heck with the rest of you.

Not to mention, a win no matter the score would be huge, gigantic, I can not even explain how important a win would be. There will be a ton of top talent at that game, it could open the door to us actually recruiting with the big boys. It would shut up the nay sayers for a little while, and it would make most happy with our program and direction, something we really need. We beat SC the road back is a lot clearer. But we have two very tough games ahead of them. We can not forget either of them. This year with wins three victories over 3 bowl teams could be one of the best ever, playing three straight conference champions and bowl teams is amazing. Wins there are beyond what any Nebraska team has accomplished(three straight bowl teams and 3 conf champions) ( not to mention what some are calling the current college dynasty) I would guess.

I had to wear a Tommy Trojan costume last year. Basically I had to wear a frippen skirt all day. I have the same bet this year. Nothing has ever been as important as beating SC. I will get to wear real clothes while my Co manager will be wearing a lil red type costume. My boss will be crying in the corner. I want this win for me, to heck with the rest of you.

<haha> Dude you are dangerously close to being completely owned. Can't say I'd wanna be in your skirt .. shoes.

Trust me sker, I know that. I know how much talent they have. I hear it every single day from my co workers. Most SC alum. One a player in the late 80's, but I am a die hard Husker fan, even knowing we do not have the greatest chance, I still put my money where my mouth is.

If We lose, I will do my pentence with pride, doing it right, the way Huskers pay off debts. But trust me there is nothing I want more than a victory.