Nothing Else Matters

Question, why would Me as a Husker Fan, enjoy watching that?

I can. It isn't like it was just Oklahoma video of every highlight play against NU. It wasn't a 'Nebraska Sucks' video. It's like admiring the success of a brother you grew up fighting with.

Great video. Great mix of old/new images and set to the music seamlessly. Just because we are Husker fans doesn't mean we can't appreciate the pride and tradition that exists at Oklahoma. When you say Big 12, people think of Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Colorado among others. If any team 'stands out' with the new conference it is Texas.

But when you think back to the days of the Big 8, there are only two names that overwhelmingly come to mind.... Nebraska and Oklahoma.

But when you think back to the days of the Big 8, there are only two names that overwhelmingly come to mind.... Nebraska and Oklahoma.

Great summary of the old and new. As an outsider, the old Big 8 was clearly dominated by the two red schools. Texas has done well in the new Big 12, but from my point of view, haven't dominated like Nebraska and Oklahoma did.

I watched this clip, and was wondering where are the clips from the Schnellenberger, Gibbs, and Blake era :)

Just kiddin'... :clap

Being 38 years old and the world's biggest NU fan, I grew up watching most of those plays and players......

At the time, I hated OU, but at the SAME time, I respected OU....

Now that I am a football coach, and know more about the game than when I was a youngster, I truly respect the OU tradition and the NU-OU rivalry....... Some of those hits are awesome.......

Good clip, thanks for sharing, but NU rules !!!!!!! :woo Go Big Red

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWOE6LvlKMs&NR

You guys were talking hits awhile ago on this forum, there are some good ones in this!

Also some important histroy that includes you guys.

For those of you who are young and didn't experience this time in History, sit back, and take a look and see how we did it.

gOU Big Red

I see they fixed the trailor parks internet. That must have been rough on ya. "Mobilehoma" rides again! :hellloooo

Question, why would Me as a Husker Fan, enjoy watching that?

I can. It isn't like it was just Oklahoma video of every highlight play against NU. It wasn't a 'Nebraska Sucks' video. It's like admiring the success of a brother you grew up fighting with.

Great video. Great mix of old/new images and set to the music seamlessly. Just because we are Husker fans doesn't mean we can't appreciate the pride and tradition that exists at Oklahoma. When you say Big 12, people think of Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Colorado among others. If any team 'stands out' with the new conference it is Texas.

AMEN

here is mine

I swear every time I see that rodgers clip I get goosebumps like no other.

even though I wouldn't be born for another 20 years that is my favorite football clip ever bar none

I was there for that game, I was selling 7-up and Dr. Pepper in the stands, I was in 9th grade, and I saw the clip on Joe Wylie on that play.

I liked it when you guys beat the Co-Cains

here is mine

I swear every time I see that rodgers clip I get goosebumps like no other.

even though I wouldn't be born for another 20 years that is my favorite football clip ever bar none

I was there for that game, I was selling 7-up and Dr. Pepper in the stands, I was in 9th grade, and I saw the clip on Joe Wylie on that play.

I liked it when you guys beat the Co-Cains

I was in high school in Omaha during the Johnny Rogers days (circa 70/71). He was electric to watch. The NU/OU game every Thanksgiving day was a great event. Isn't that JR clip from "The Game of the Century"? Could only get a lot of the games on radio, although I did get to go to the NU/USC game when the Huskers tied them and ended up #1 at the end of the year (1970??).

That hit in the clip is scary. Hope the kid got up.

every husker fan should have respect for the sooners. i like that "older brother" analogy, very true.

GO BIG RED

I seem to recall OU under BS having a pretty poor reputation. No doubt BS knows how to coach football and had great players but the reputation of the coach and team left something to be desired. Respect for the skills and play, yes, but across the board no. Of course that's all history now.