Hows the QB race going?

There will be nothing except speculation untill fall ball starts, and even then it will be speculation at best until BC makes his announcment. Other then that this is the place to find stuff out, there are even people on here that will tell you where to go even though you never asked for directions.

Welcome to the board.

Through the smoke screen, you can see that Kellar is winning the race by a long shot.

I agree, What race? This was never a race. Ganz has been here 4 years. To just go and name Keller the starter could have had severe consequences. but,........................ make it look like a race, give it the feel of a race, pretend its a race and everyones happy. Keller was, is, and will be the starter. Never Was A Race

So it will probably go Keller this year, Ganz next year, then Gabbert after that

did zac lee and patrick witt both get cut?

Lee if I am not mistaken hasn't been clear to even practice in Lincoln. So if you ask me he is a little behind the learning curve but that could also make him more hungry to win the starting job.