What is your most prized Husker Posession???

Its not really a posession but a few memories.

When I was at OU we played you guys 4 times in 3 years. Twice in '78 in the regular season and in the Orange Bowl.

Last year I ran into Jarvis Redwine at the Home Depot in Hawthorn, CA. We had a nice visit, I told him how we studied film on him back in the day and the games that we played in against each other.

He told me how he ended up at NU, he was suppose to go to UTEP, but the coach left that was recruiting him and went to lOSUr. Then the head coach at stoolwater gets fired and an assistant ends up in Lincoln. Well, the assistant who was recruiting Jarvis told Tom about him gives him a scholarship. He was riding the pine until I.M. Hipp gets injured, and the rest is histroy as they say.

gOU Big Red

I also have a little canister of turf from the field at the Orange Bowl when T.O. won his first National Championship. Always thought that was cool and a little different. (Though there's obviously no way to tell that it isn't dirt from my backyard....I know where it's from!!!)