Neat little trick play

Hopefully I can post high-school sports related threads in here? Anyways, this is about as cheap as it gets, but this is also one of the better trick plays I have seen, maybe the Huskers should think about adapting it, since they love this kind of thing. :P

I can't believe at least one defensive player's eyes didn't light up and a shot taken. The whistle to put the ball in play had sounded - I was always taught that from that moment on any movement of the ball was my sign to go...

Especially as quick of a move/handoff the center made. It would have been a little more believable if the QB went and tapped on the center's back and he kinda slowly stood up and handed him the ball like he was confused. But obviously it still worked!

:P The only thing is, if the refs don't nkow it's coming, what would happen if say, a ref decided to blow his whistle to stop you from running 60 yards for a touchdown, because he wasn't paying enough attention to figure out that it was legal? I would be insanely pissed if that happened to my team.
:P The only thing is, if the refs don't nkow it's coming, what would happen if say, a ref decided to blow his whistle to stop you from running 60 yards for a touchdown, because he wasn't paying enough attention to figure out that it was legal? I would be insanely pissed if that happened to my team.

It's pretty common for the coach to inform the officiating crew of potential trick plays - particularly if they use some kind of odd-ball formation.

It's pretty common for the coach to inform the officiating crew of potential trick plays - particularly if they use some kind of odd-ball formation.

Also a little surprising that it was 'acceptable' for the coach to be a part of the play, tossing the ball in the air like he had the right ball. I know it's high school, and a trick play, but the players should be the ones executing and making the right/wrong decisions.

Would it have been acceptable if the coach fell on the ground and acting like he had a heart attack and the QB stands up and says "Coach is having a heart attack...Coach are you OK!?!?!?"

Oh man if you want Sam Keller to die, then go ahead and run that. That play would not work anywhere above high school

IDK, I would have never expected the fake-walk-off-the-field play that we ran against Colorado with the direct snap to Tierre to work in the college level, but it seemed to go alright

Can anyone get me Keller's 40 time? :P