Corey Young Leaving...

I kinda had this in the back of my head that this might happen. He really wanted to go to Iowa (IIRC).

I think he chose NU over Iowa. Not sure if Iowa had backed off of him before he committed to NU, but it was kind of a surprise when he chose NU since Petito has sent a few kids to Iowa in recent years.

I kinda had this in the back of my head that this might happen. He really wanted to go to Iowa (IIRC).

I think he chose NU over Iowa. Not sure if Iowa had backed off of him before he committed to NU, but it was kind of a surprise when he chose NU since Petito has sent a few kids to Iowa in recent years.

Word.

I doubt it considering that Young was playing corner and Asante is a safety. Although I thought Young was better suited for a safety than a corner. I think he was at a crossroads, he wasnt suited for corner IMO, he just didnt have the technique, and we are bringing in some very good safetys.

I doubt it considering that Young was playing corner and Asante is a safety. Although I thought Young was better suited for a safety than a corner. I think he was at a crossroads, he wasnt suited for corner IMO, he just didnt have the technique, and we are bringing in some very good safetys.

Coulda swore he was playing safety when he got in last year...

Coulda swore he was playing safety when he got in last year...

:yeah I thought he was playing safety too.

I really don't think this will affect Fisher's choice.