Josh Freeman...overweight and on physically unable to perform list (PUP)

You have to give prince credit for sticking by the rules and showing there is not favoritism when it comes to performance standards. I think freebie will get his act together and will be a dangerouse threat by the time he gets into the season but it may be the younger recievers that may take longer to gel with him. They need the reps with the # 1 as well. So I have to say there is a lesson to be learned from this.

You have to give prince credit for sticking by the rules and showing there is not favoritism when it comes to performance standards. I think freebie will get his act together and will be a dangerouse threat by the time he gets into the season but it may be the younger recievers that may take longer to gel with him. They need the reps with the # 1 as well. So I have to say there is a lesson to be learned from this.

maybe it is his way of getting freepussy to move to TE

I think freebie will get his act together and will be a dangerouse threat by the time he gets into the season but it may be the younger recievers that may take longer to gel with him.

I don't think that Josh has shown that he is "dangerous threat" by any means. He had one good game against Colorado and a decent game against Texas - other than that he had either played mediocre or poorly. During Spring game, he stunk up the field. He threw twice as many INTS and TDs over the course of last season. He had negative rushing yardage as well (this for a guy who many thought was a running threat). He has tools...no doubt. But, he hasn't shown that he can be consistent... Now he has shown that he is not willing to do the work in the off season that has to get done. Freeman was handed the starting position on a silver platter - so he has nothing to work for. There's no competition for him to compete for the starting job. I, for one, am happy that he decommitted because now he is a head case for KSU and Princess.

curmudgeon

:laughpound

I mean come on, who says CURMUDGEON

According to the dictionary:

Curmudgeon (noun) 1: Rotted bacteria, generally found in food. I saw curmudgeon in my pudding, stated Josh, but decided to eat it and five more bowls anyway 2: An overlord or ruler who exhibits an excited, sexual state over plump, overweight children. See also Kansas State University

curmudgeon

:laughpound

I mean come on, who says CURMUDGEON

According to the dictionary:

Curmudgeon (noun) 1: Rotted bacteria, generally found in food. I saw curmudgeon in my pudding, stated Josh, but decided to eat it and five more bowls anyway 2: An overlord or ruler who exhibits an excited, sexual state over plump, overweight children. See also Kansas State University

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

maybe it is his way of getting freepussy to move to TE

THEY HAVE FREE pu&&y OVER THERE???!!

O wait......nevermind.. :madash