Team with an Attitude

I caught Steve Sipple on ESPN 1480 going home last night and he mentioned something about the attitude of this team. He said that every time this team breaks a huddle, they say "National Championship" Sipp asked one of the players about this and the player said that they watch ESPN and whenever ESPN talks about national title contenders, they never mention Nebraska and that has to stop. The whole team is feeling slighted by the media and they have a quiet confidence that this year is going to be something special.

Assuming that we take care of business against Nevada and Wake, a win on the night of Sept 15 and as they say, "it's on, baby."

Maybe one guy yells, "NATIONAL!!!", and the rest of the team yells, "CHAMPIONSHIP!!!"

For me, it's totally cool that the Cornhuskers have that attitude. They're going to give it their all on every down.

A team that thinks they're getting slighted comes into the game with a chip on their shoulder. Nebraska needs to take it a game at a time. 2 and 0 going against USC, and we have USC at Memorial Staduim? The fans will be intense. I can't wait to see the Big Red on both sides of the ball. Here's hoping the Defense plants players into the ground this year.

GO BIG RED!

Maybe one guy yells, "NATIONAL!!!", and the rest of the team yells, "CHAMPIONSHIP!!!"

For me, it's totally cool that the Cornhuskers have that attitude. They're going to give it their all on every down.

A team that thinks they're getting slighted comes into the game with a chip on their shoulder. Nebraska needs to take it a game at a time. 2 and 0 going against USC, and we have USC at Memorial Staduim? The fans will be intense. I can't wait to see the Big Red on both sides of the ball. Here's hoping the Defense plants players into the ground this year.

GO BIG RED!

Yeah, baby! Let's see a team thats fired up and ready to lay it all on the line! I would love nothing more than to see the Blackshirts catch a little of what Asante's got as far as attitude. We need a little swagger to help us finish games and not let up. Let's get this thing started!!!

Go Big Red!!!!!

Well NC contenders don't usually come out of left field. They are the expected favorites from the experts like Herbstriet, Holtz, and Mark May :rollin:rollin )

Usually based on past seasons performance.

I think we are more like a Cinderlla or sleeper story, nobody is expecting much from NU, but a real big storm may be brewing in the plains.

:bonez:bonez

Well NC contenders don't usually come out of left field. They are the expected favorites from the experts like Herbstriet, Holtz, and Mark May :rollin:rollin )

Usually based on past seasons performance.

I think we are more like a Cinderlla or sleeper story, nobody is expecting much from NU, but a real big storm may be brewing in the plains.

:bonez:bonez

Thats the best way for it to be.

I caught Steve Sipple on ESPN 1480 going home last night and he mentioned something about the attitude of this team. He said that every time this team breaks a huddle, they say "National Championship" Sipp asked one of the players about this and the player said that they watch ESPN and whenever ESPN talks about national title contenders, they never mention Nebraska and that has to stop. The whole team is feeling slighted by the media and they have a quiet confidence that this year is going to be something special.

Assuming that we take care of business against Nevada and Wake, a win on the night of Sept 15 and as they say, "it's on, baby."

Awesome!! :restore