Burkes weighs in

Mix in a salad or an apple, you slob. Good thing he is going to redshirt, he would get killed by any decent pass rusher.

can you name the last true freshman to start as an O-Line at NU?

Slauson started as a freshman for us in 2005, but he had an extra year of prep school in Colo Springs, right?

quick, someone give him the 800 number for Jenny Craig!

Holy crap Hunter! Was that an attempt at a sense of humor! You are always so pesimistic and consevative I wasnt sure you had one! :thumbs

oh, i do, i just keep it in close reserve, seldom trot it out, ever now and then though, just to see if you will catch it! :thumbs

I wish that I could drop 10 lbs. at that rate.

Go to Academy and buy Football gear....Run 2 miles in it. Mission Accomplished! :thumbs

I don't think anyone outside of Texas knows what Academy is. It's a sporting goods store chain that sells decent(not state of the art) sporting goods. Call me capt. redundant. Great store though. Used ProV-1s, 20count for $24.99. :woo

Go to Academy and buy Football gear....Run 2 miles in it. Mission Accomplished! :thumbs

I don't think anyone outside of Texas knows what Academy is. It's a sporting goods store chain that sells decent(not state of the art) sporting goods. Call me capt. redundant. Great store though. Used ProV-1s, 20count for $24.99. :woo

Thank you! Sometimes I forget where I am at! :worship

Thank you! Sometimes I forget where I am at! :worship

I'm glad you're not under water, Lots of rain yesterday, eh? We got some of it, not as bad as the

Houston area, though.