To my fellow Husker bretheren

there are things in my life more important than Husker football.

Lets see

God,

Family,

Financial security,

HUSKER FOOTBALL!

Ya I guess a few. :)

Ok God and Family yes, but all TRUE husker fans put Husker Football above financial security (just look at some of the ticket prices we will pay!) :sarcasm

So I have to question your loyalty!

there are things in my life more important than Husker football.

Lets see

God,

Family,

Financial security,

HUSKER FOOTBALL!

Ya I guess a few. :)

Ok God and Family yes, but all TRUE husker fans put Husker Football above financial security (just look at some of the ticket prices we will pay!) :sarcasm

So I have to question your loyalty!

Yeah look at me I've paid over 800 dollars to go to three games only because I wanted to make sure I had the tickets in my hand when I drive over to Lincoln!!!!! :w00t

not being mean but on a serious note you might want to talk to someone, I don't know if you are trying to be funny, think negative all the time, or just like making people mad, there are a lot of people depressed in the world and it is okay to get help even if you think you don't need it.

If you don't like my opinions then you need to thicken your skin. Instead of childish namecalling just tell me how you disagree with me. When I saw that "Huskerboard" supposedly "Welcomes all opinions" I took that literally. If you are looking for positive feedback only you should be happy that all but a handful of people on this board to give that to you. If the opinions of 3 or 4 people rain on your parade then you are as pathetic as the Rutgers female basketball player who said tha Imus ruined their entire year for them. Grow up and act like men for once.

There are 2 sides to every story, I'm just keeping it real.

If you put something out there, have Sumballz and roll with it. Dont expect things - or your "words" to be right or wrong. It's a board, have some fun. Standby what you think is right, admit when you are wrong, make some friends, laugh at yourself, laugh at others and enjoy the board.

I have no problems with you. I do skip over comments by anyone that is consistently negative. However, legit criticism is always cool. And if you stick around enough, you can tell when I, or anyone else here is just having a bad day. Peace-OUT! And... GBR!!!

If you don't like my opinions then you need to thicken your skin. Instead of childish namecalling just tell me how you disagree with me. When I saw that "Huskerboard" supposedly "Welcomes all opinions" I took that literally. If you are looking for positive feedback only you should be happy that all but a handful of people on this board to give that to you. If the opinions of 3 or 4 people rain on your parade then you are as pathetic as the Rutgers female basketball player who said tha Imus ruined their entire year for them. Grow up and act like men for once.

There are 2 sides to every story, I'm just keeping it real.

If you put something out there, have Sumballz and roll with it. Dont expect things - or your "words" to be right or wrong. It's a board, have some fun. Standby what you think is right, admit when you are wrong, make some friends, laugh at yourself, laugh at others and enjoy the board.

I have no problems with you. I do skip over comments by anyone that is consistently negative. However, legit criticism is always cool. And if you stick around enough, you can tell when I, or anyone else here is just having a bad day. Peace-OUT! And... GBR!!!

:yeah:yeah