Weight: 266 lbs.

40 time: 4.53

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Baylor, SMU

Favorites: Nebraska, Texas Tech, Okie State

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star :star :star

Bid Red Report: :star:star:star

Assessing the talent: BRR has him as #41 DT, Rivals has him as #56. We're recruiting him as a FB.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 35% has us in top 3 along with Texas Tech, and Okie State.

BRR: A defensive tackle from Waller, Texas, he is 6-2, 265 pounds and lightning quick. He ran the 100 meters for Waller in a track meet this spring. He also plays baseball and is the designated runner and has stolen a number of bases this season. Most sources list Brown as a 4.6 in the 40-yard dash, but he recently clocked in at 4.53. LINK

Rivals: Waller, Texas defensive tackle Eddie Brown certainly isn't stuck at just one position option. Brown, the 6-foot-2, 266-pounder, has played several positions at the high school level including defensive tackle, fullback, and linebacker. With the Huskers showing interest for an offensive position, is Brown thinking about a visit? LINK

• 4 months later...

dont know if there is a thread about this guy already or not.

He is set to visit on the 11th of Jan to NU and maybe aTm after that.

what impresses me about this kid is that he is a DT with RB speed. He runs a consistant 4.6 forty and has been clocked at 4.53. He ran the 100 for his high school track team, and was the designated runner on the baseball team, with 10 stolen bases.

i think i read something on him before, but with the search function not working i thought that i would start one just in case.