DT/FB Eddie Brown

Hopefully, it does seem that way (regarding A&M)...however the 10/10 score at least puts us on top, for now. Let's hope he doesn't sway himself too easily on his A&M visit, a possibility I agree is likely.

The early word is that all of the visits went as well as they possibly could for this weekend at Nebraska. The Nebraska staff didn't walk away with any commits, but it was eye-opening for some of the recruits that might not have known what to expect. Eddie Brown from Waller (Texas) made the trip and said that the weekend was a perfect score.

I like Bo taking this kid to the next level. If this kid bases his decision on maxing out his football potential, we have A&M beat.

He has stated all along that he is waiting for the Aggies to offer.

Damn, I want this guy as a DT

I realize he wants an Aggies offer and is a fan of the Aggies. IMO he is a better football player at NU under Bo and crew. A kid this big and fast will be utilized by Bo big time.

:bonez

I like Bo taking this kid to the next level. If this kid bases his decision on maxing out his football potential, we have A&M beat.

He has stated all along that he is waiting for the Aggies to offer.

Damn, I want this guy as a DT

I realize he wants an Aggies offer and is a fan of the Aggies. IMO he is a better football player at NU under Bo and crew. A kid this big and fast will be utilized by Bo big time.

:bonez

The next Glenn Dorsey perhaps? I think this kid is one of the more intriguing prospects that we are in pursuit of.

he visited aTm this weekend and so far aTm has still not offered

the longer that they wait, the better it looks for NU

Have you noticed how many DL the Aggies have committed already? Kind of makes ya think that we have a better chance landing Brown now. The Aggies have 26 committs now and are looking for a way to squeeze him in. Brown has the Aggies as the slight lead over Nebraska. A&M is visiting his school tomorrow while Bo is there today.

he visited aTm this weekend and so far aTm has still not offered

the longer that they wait, the better it looks for NU

Have you noticed how many DL the Aggies have committed already? Kind of makes ya think that we have a better chance landing Brown now. The Aggies have 26 committs now and are looking for a way to squeeze him in. Brown has the Aggies as the slight lead over Nebraska. A&M is visiting his school tomorrow while Bo is there today.

just looking through their recruits, they have a DT that is a soft verbal the is going to UT for a visit, if he leaves you can kiss this kid goodbye