Nebraska Preview from Barking Carnival

You must piss yourself to sleep at night.

I'd have a sense of humor if you were remotely funny about anything. Do you watch football, or just shoot up meth playing World of Warcraft while thinking of ways to bring your addicted heartrate down to 'not f*cked.'

I especially like the part where you want me to 'stay and enjoy.' The difference between an opponent fan and your BS is that they are interesting because they have common sense and intelligence. You have neither. Yeah, it'd help if you were funny, I only laughed at your 'Family Guy' cartoon I've seen before (sorry to disappoint you, some of us here have a 'computer machine')

You are amateur, you are pathetic, and you are only trying to get a reaction, because you already understand that your blog couldn't get 2 hits from your mom and the crack whore you are dating.

So congratulations! I bit into this crap you call journalism...you knew someone would, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered. I'll take the bait for others, because I openly realize that's what I did, because I understand you're that helpless. That's ok...I despise you that much that I'll call out your 2nd grade antics.

1-818-773-9999...Narcotics Anonymous...get some help.

You must piss yourself to sleep at night.

I'd have a sense of humor if you were remotely funny about anything. Do you watch football, or just shoot up meth playing World of Warcraft while thinking of ways to bring your addicted heartrate down to 'not f*cked.'

I especially like the part where you want me to 'stay and enjoy.' The difference between an opponent fan and your BS is that they are interesting because they have common sense and intelligence. You have neither. Yeah, it'd help if you were funny, I only laughed at your 'Family Guy' cartoon I've seen before (sorry to disappoint you, some of us here have a 'computer machine')

You are amateur, you are pathetic, and you are only trying to get a reaction, because you already understand that your blog couldn't get 2 hits from your mom and the crack whore you are dating.

So congratulations! I bit into this crap you call journalism...you knew someone would, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered. I'll take the bait for others, because I openly realize that's what I did, because I understand you're that helpless. That's ok...I despise you that much that I'll call out your 2nd grade antics.

1-818-773-9999...Narcotics Anonymous...get some help.

:yeah

I actually thought parts of the article WERE funny....like the comment that Callahan's record should be heightened and that he be given credit for winning a BCS game for calling Oklahomans "f*@king hillbillies". I also thought that the journalist's writing was excellent.......love the description of Callahan's offense calling shifts and the part about the his hand being slapped at a restaurant for ordering coffee because "coffee is for closers".

You guys need to relax a little. It's an article from a Texan. Of course, it will be critical of Callahan. However, it also contains some flattery for the Huskers and has a fair analysis of the team in general and, as the original poster promised, some humor. So thanks Scipio Tex! Appreciate the link!

I didn't find it particularly funny because it was true and on the mark for the most part. Like I have been saying (and alot of you have been telling me I am nuts) the majority of people outside of Nebraska and our fans think this way about the program.

On a side note, a Husker fan I work with referred to Callahan as "Callacan't." Made me giggle.

I didn't find it particularly funny because it was true and on the mark for the most part. Like I have been saying (and alot of you have been telling me I am nuts) the majority of people outside of Nebraska and our fans think this way about the program.

On a side note, a Husker fan I work with referred to Callahan as "Callacan't." Made me giggle.

Majority?? Where is this majority?? I expect fans of other teams to say things like this. Where is the majority of OUR fans that think this way? You think that you and your clever work buddy(that makes you giggle) are the majority?

except for the opening pot shots, i thought it was a very thoughtful outlook from an outsiders position.

i like the part where he says total domination of the North is the only thing acceptable from here on out. they know we're getting better and that we are the team to beat in our division; and that even on a national level, we should have won a few games we didn't.

the thing i like the best, though, is how everyone...all teams' fans' come to our site and talk about our team. they know just as much about us as they do their own school. they know our records, stats, players, tradition, and fanbase. so much respect. so much.

it doesn't bother me that someone writes a well-informed opinion and even makes fun of us by ripping cartoons. trust me, i spend a LOT of time in texas, and the people there are much worse. i dislike mark may more than this guy cuz at least he based his assesment on fact instead of some emotional bias.