KSU fans talking trash about Purify tragedy

If K-State wants to talk smack about the character of our players, then be sure to remind them about this guy. Especially if they're going to talk about someone beating women.

MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) _ A Kansas State University football player is in trouble with the law.

Tight end Rashaad Norwood was arrested twice Sunday morning at his ex-girlfriend's apartment in Manhattan.

Police say the 22-year-old senior is facing charges of battery, criminal damage to property, criminal trespass, and obstruction. Riley County Police say Norwood was arrested the first time after a brief foot chase.

Bond was set at $2,000 and police ordered him to stay away from the woman's apartment. But police say that a few hours after his first arrest, Police say Norwood returned to the woman's home and he was charged with criminal trespass a second time. Bond was set at $3,000.

Norwood is from Kansas City, Kansas. Last season he made 10 starts and finished second in receptions with 36 for 358 yards.

LINK

Par for the course with these assclowns. I like that "3 victories in the past 5 years" none of which have happened in the past 2 season. Next year it will be "3 in the past 6 years" that they will be bragging about. Whatever, it doesn't offend me, it just shows how classless they are.

In response to Norwood...if at first you don't succeed...TRY AGAIN! Haha, you dipsh*t.

KSUcks fans are obviously the worst of the bunch. Nothing but a bunch of worthless f'ing inbred bastards that would look good with about 20 lbs of concrete strapped to each leg and sitting at the bottom of a lake. Congratulations you worthless fu#*$ you just took over 1st place for my most hated team!!!!! :angry:

KSUcks fans are obviously the worst of the bunch. Nothing but a bunch of worthless f'ing inbred bastards that would look good with about 20 lbs of concrete strapped to each leg and sitting at the bottom of a lake. Congratulations you worthless fu#*$ you just took over 1st place for my most hated team!!!!! :angry:

It's an inferiority complex, they can only dream of having a program with the history that ours has. I still don't think they're as bad as sCUm fans.

It's an inferiority complex, they can only dream of having a program with the history that ours has. I still don't think they're as bad as sCUm fans.

I know it's very hard for me to say that I hate KSUcks worse than sCUm, but KSUcks seems to always talk sh#t about someone on our team if they unfortunately die or someone in their family does and that just pisses me off!!!!

I worked out of the K-State student union last year and wore my red with pride everyday to work. They didn't have the cajones to talk bad to my face. I was at the game with KSU last year, high fived carrick and Mo. Alot of the student section wanted to mix it up with Huskers at half time. It was laughable, they can't even fill their stadium for good games and at halftime their out in the parking lot getting drunk to numb the pain...oh well.GO BIG RED!!!!!!!! dedhoarse Spank the pussycats!!!!!!!!!