ABC Coverage Map now up: Nevada on TV

Hey all,

I'm going to be living in Iowa City by next Saturday and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find out if the game will be on over there. The info I've got is that it's and ABC regional telecast, but I don't know if they'd be showing a Big 10 game over in those waters. I might be making a piglrimage elsewhere if I can't get it, but I'd rather not, if you know what I mean.

Here's to Sept. 1––the resurgance of Husker football, and the shutting up of OmahaPoohBear.

:bonez And USC must be razed to the ground. :bonez

>>>>>>>Coverage Map <<<<<<<

Hey all,

I'm going to be living in Iowa City by next Saturday and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find out if the game will be on over there. The info I've got is that it's and ABC regional telecast, but I don't know if they'd be showing a Big 10 game over in those waters. I might be making a piglrimage elsewhere if I can't get it, but I'd rather not, if you know what I mean.

Here's to Sept. 1––the resurgance of Husker football, and the shutting up of OmahaPoohBear.

:bonez And USC must be razed to the ground. :bonez

My advice?

Don't f'ing move there! You're doomed! ;)

My buddy in Des Moines is always complaining about the Big 10 always being picked up...so ya better get used to it.

You may have to look into getting the Gameplan package...I think ABC games that are out-of-region get picked up on this, but don't quote me on that.

Nevada and Colorado are probably gonna be your biggest disappointments. USC should be the National game, so it'll get shown everywhere. Depending on what other Big 10 games are going on at the same time as the NU/CU game...hard to say.

I know this feeling...Used to live in Denver, love the Colorado Avalanche...now you can't get them here since they switched to Altitude Sports...Hell, even the NHL Center Ice package blocks them out here...it's absurd, like I'm going to drive 500 miles to go to an Avs game since it isn't on TV. And they're always sold out anyway! I want to meet the lunatic that thought that this was a good idea. :wacko:

I live in CA so obviously if I want to watch anything other than USC, I have to order the espn gameplan. It's pretty cool though because you get all the games in all regions. The SC game on Sep. 1st, isn't on abc so you don't have to worry about it being the national game.

I live in Des Moines and the only husker game i missed last year was Nichols State. Which i believe wasnt televised anyway. If i remember right, most big 12 games are shown on fox sports midwest or comcast unless it is a really big game then it will be nationally televised, and big 10 is usually on abc or espn. I would wait and see when you get there, but from what i remember last year the coverage maps usually included all of iowa for the NU games.

Yeah IC rarely has Big XII games unless you go some place that has a bunch of different games on... You'll most likely get stuck watching Big Ten games...

Speaking of that game... anybody know if I can catch it here in AZ??

there's a lot of husker bars throughout AZ, especially in the phoenix area. That's what i did when i lived in Chandler.

There used to be a website that listed a bunch of them, but i don't remember the address anymore. Try searching on the internet, maybe you can find it.

Anyone know if Minnesota will get it?? i am assuming we will unless Wisconsin is on at the same time

Having lived in MN the past 8 years, I assure you that you will be watching a big 10 game. If you are in the twin cities, the best thing to do is look up Joe Senser's Bar and Grill. They have 4 locations in the metro (the best being in Bloomington), and they always make sure they carry Nebraska games (since the Minnesotans for Nebraska pay them to). Great game atmosphere.

But yea, it wont be on regular programming. Stupid Big 10.

Pretty much every bar you walk into has ESPN Gameplan or the equivalent. This shows all ABC regions and ESPN games so anytime the Huskers play on ABC, the game is on Gameplan. Unless you're in the local B****** market, and that just means you don't need Gameplan to begin with. Anyways, just ask the TV guru at the bar to put the Husker game on and unless he or she's a jackass, or you don't ask nicely, they'll usually do it for you!! Make sure to tip them well if they do!!!