ABC Coverage Map now up: Nevada on TV

Pretty much every bar you walk into has ESPN Gameplan or the equivalent. This shows all ABC regions and ESPN games so anytime the Huskers play on ABC, the game is on Gameplan. Unless you're in the local B****** market, and that just means you don't need Gameplan to begin with. Anyways, just ask the TV guru at the bar to put the Husker game on and unless he or she's a jackass, or you don't ask nicely, they'll usually do it for you!! Make sure to tip them well if they do!!!

Well...'Sports Bar'. But yeah, what you said.

Pretty much every bar you walk into has ESPN Gameplan or the equivalent. This shows all ABC regions and ESPN games so anytime the Huskers play on ABC, the game is on Gameplan. Unless you're in the local B****** market, and that just means you don't need Gameplan to begin with. Anyways, just ask the TV guru at the bar to put the Husker game on and unless he or she's a jackass, or you don't ask nicely, they'll usually do it for you!! Make sure to tip them well if they do!!!

My experience has been that even if they have the package, they don't neccessarily have a TV tuned to that channel.

As i've found here in Arkansas, it doesn't matter what tv package the bar has. If the hogs are playing, most places are going to tune every tv in the joint to that station.

To illustrate how bad it is, the place i was at switched the NU-A&M game right after the kick off following our final TD. I had to use my phone to check and see that we indeed tackled the return man and won the game. Now i can understand being a hog fan (sort of), but any serious football should've recognized that game as a good one and not switched it over. Especially like that.

Phoenix wasn't that bad, but just because a place can show the game doesn't mean they will. I imagine this goes for everywhere, to varying degrees. That's why I think it's good to find bars that are friendly to your team.

Anyone know if Minnesota will get it?? i am assuming we will unless Wisconsin is on at the same time

Having lived in MN the past 8 years, I assure you that you will be watching a big 10 game. If you are in the twin cities, the best thing to do is look up Joe Senser's Bar and Grill. They have 4 locations in the metro (the best being in Bloomington), and they always make sure they carry Nebraska games (since the Minnesotans for Nebraska pay them to). Great game atmosphere.

But yea, it wont be on regular programming. Stupid Big 10.

Actually, I was on a fishing trip last Labor Day weekend, and the ABC affiliate carried the Nebraska game up there. We were north of the Brainerd area if that helps you at all.........

Also, my big bro lives in Iowa City...........he had to watch most games on the internet. Big 10 country blows.

Yeah IC rarely has Big XII games unless you go some place that has a bunch of different games on... You'll most likely get stuck watching Big Ten games...

Speaking of that game... anybody know if I can catch it here in AZ??

there's a lot of husker bars throughout AZ, especially in the phoenix area. That's what i did when i lived in Chandler.

There used to be a website that listed a bunch of them, but i don't remember the address anymore. Try searching on the internet, maybe you can find it.

www.az4ne.com

GSG5545, i found this website. it only has a couple but it's better than nothing:

http://www.az4ne.com/AZ-4-NE-2007-Game-Sites.html

Sluggo’s Sports Grill

480-844-8448

161 N Centennial Way/ Main Street

Mesa, AZ

Arena Sports Grill

480-948-0008

6245 E Bell Road.

Scottsdale, AZ

Fox and Hound tends to have them a lot of times too i believe.

Yeah I live in Tucson and I know the Fox and Hound here is a Husker watch spot. I usually go to Touchdown's here in Tucson (P.M. me if you need directions) but I am hoping for the regional coverage to reach us here for the Nevada game, it all depends on what Pac-10 game is covered that weekend. Another AZ website to check out is www.soaz4ne.com GBR

GSG5545, i found this website. it only has a couple but it's better than nothing:

http://www.az4ne.com/AZ-4-NE-2007-Game-Sites.html

Sluggo’s Sports Grill

480-844-8448

161 N Centennial Way/ Main Street

Mesa, AZ

Arena Sports Grill

480-948-0008

6245 E Bell Road.

Scottsdale, AZ

Fox and Hound tends to have them a lot of times too i believe.

Yeah I live in Tucson and I know the Fox and Hound here is a Husker watch spot. I usually go to Touchdown's here in Tucson (P.M. me if you need directions) but I am hoping for the regional coverage to reach us here for the Nevada game, it all depends on what Pac-10 game is covered that weekend. Another AZ website to check out is www.soaz4ne.com GBR

I live in Surprise and we go watch the Huskers at Brookside Bar and Grill which is at Bell and Reems. I used to live in Tucson and watched all the games at Touchdowns which is a great place to watch the Huskers. GO BIG RED