Lou Holtz, You've got to be kidding me!!!!!

MCAT800

I know that when I got my degree from NU six years ago, I remembered the point that the professors drove home year after year after year. That of course was, "Just say things with no validity or evidence." I cannot believe that a international network lets thier reporters get away with statements like "I think Missouri will win the North. Don't ask me why or my proof, I just believe it."

Hey moron, you're paid to provide proof and tell the public why. You're a flipping analyst, not a oracle.

I did like Mark May reporting live on remote from his tent outside Pete Carroll's house. I think he holds up a boom box like John Cusack every morning. Rece Davis' cardinal and gold tie was a nice touch too. ESPN is borderline hysterical anymore.

I know that when I got my degree from NU six years ago, I remembered the point that the professors drove home year after year after year. That of course was, "Just say things with no validity or evidence." I cannot believe that a international network lets thier reporters get away with statements like "I think Missouri will win the North. Don't ask me why or my proof, I just believe it."

Hey moron, you're paid to provide proof and tell the public why. You're a flipping analyst, not a oracle.

I did like Mark May reporting live on remote from his tent outside Pete Carroll's house. I think he holds up a boom box like John Cusack every morning. Rece Davis' cardinal and gold tie was a nice touch too. ESPN is borderline hysterical anymore.

Correct!!!!!!!

I thought a analyst was supposed to state the strengths and weakness of a team, IE players lost to graduation, returning players, recruiting, etc.

Not USC will win because........................

Had a dream last night that KU beat us 20-3, well it was more like a nightmare.

And then today I heard Lou Holtz pick either Mizzou or KU to win the Big 12????????

He actually said it would come down to those two teams................

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

and you're suprised that someone with mark may's protein in his mouth would say that?

This mornings sportscenter episode Lou Holtz said the Chase Daniels will lead Kansas to the Big XII North Title. What a f-ing idiot. How can ESPN have someone so stupid try to spit out stuff about college football. If you gonna say something, say it right you f-ing dumbass! He's an idiot!

I saw the same thing. I really don't understant how or why ESPN puts that idiot on the air. I don't know of anyone who takes him seriously. He's completely clueless about any football outside of Notre Dame and USC. The fact the he couldn't remember who he picked to win the North should be a clue that he's past his prime.

Lou Holtz is a joke. A senile, Depends-wearing, slobbering, ND fawning, pop-bottle foureyes, 98 pound weakling, jackhole of a joke.

Every time I see the Gameday crew I think, “Is this the best ESPN can come up with?”

Sad isn't it? I guess they considered hiring Gary Barnett, but since he has connections with Big 12 football, he was told no. :sarcasm