More Material for the BB from them asshats at ESPN.

Big 12 North Missouri

The Tigers feature a loaded offense led by QB Chase Daniel. The key will be how long it takes their young D-line and secondary to develop. They get the Huskers at home on Oct. 6 in a game that should decide the Big 12 North.

Not to mention not one N player on the list

HERBIE :asshat . How dare he insult that name. Get the floggin material.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview07/ne...tory?id=2990155

well, he says it at the top.

Also, this is just my list. These are my choices and not everyone will agree. That's the beauty of it. Let the second-guessing begin.

he's entitled to his opinions. so are you. diff is, he's on ESPN and when he's wrong EVERYONE will see it. people will know coast-to-coast that he's a complete tool.

when you're wrong here, you get pants'd by DJR and DaveH. it's a more intimate humiliation... done by people who care.

well, he says it at the top.

Also, this is just my list. These are my choices and not everyone will agree. That's the beauty of it. Let the second-guessing begin.

he's entitled to his opinions. so are you. diff is, he's on ESPN and when he's wrong EVERYONE will see it. people will know coast-to-coast that he's a complete tool.

when you're wrong here, you get pants'd by DJR and DaveH. it's a more intimate humiliation... done by people who care.

Hack, you're a nut. :lol:

Missouri would scare me if they had a power running game....But until they get one, they are too one dimensional.

I don't know about 'power' running, but I wouldn't mind having Tony Temple in the backfield. Almost 1100 yards on less than 200 carries in '06 isn't anything to ignore.

Whether you are a Herbstreit hater (or just a hater of any Big XII team getting love other than NU - which many on here are) we will likely have our hands full with Missouri...at least their offense.

I came across this link yesterday, but didn't even bother posting it because of it's stupidity. With the exception of Game Day, I'm done with ESPN's college football coverage. They are the most biased group of asshats in history, and it's not worth getting pissed off every time they seemingly disrespect the Huskers, which is nearly a daily occurrence. And as for the Game Day top 10, while I don't agree with us not being on the list, I understand only because they haven't even been here in YEARS, so how would they know? Hopefully they make a visit this year, but I doubt it. I just want to hold a sign in the background that says "MARK MAY IS A DOUCHE"

I came across this link yesterday, but didn't even bother posting it because of it's stupidity. With the exception of Game Day, I'm done with ESPN's college football coverage. They are the most biased group of asshats in history, and it's not worth getting pissed off every time they seemingly disrespect the Huskers, which is nearly a daily occurrence. And as for the Game Day top 10, while I don't agree with us not being on the list, I understand only because they haven't even been here in YEARS, so how would they know? Hopefully they make a visit this year, but I doubt it. I just want to hold a sign in the background that says "MARK MAY IS A DOUCHE"

:yeah

I would be sweet to have a 50' banner that says "MARK MAY IS A DOUCHE" set up right behind the game day set. It would be the only thing people on tv could see. I'm sure that sign wouldn't last very long. LOL

I would be sweet to have a 50' banner that says "MARK MAY IS A DOUCHE" set up right behind the game day set. It would be the only thing people on tv could see. I'm sure that sign wouldn't last very long. LOL

It would go great with this classic sign.

264988095_75979e5352_o.jpg

It would go great with this classic sign.

264988095_75979e5352_o.jpg

:rollin:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:rollin

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap