Ha...Ha...At least someone in "Cornville" gets it

Maybe I totally misunderstood his post. If by seasoned big 12 qb, he means one that scrambles for his life and spends most of the game on his back.....then the answer is NO, Sam Keller is not a seasoned big 12 qb like Bret Myer. You are totally right Cyclown Clyde, you are right.

Careful....wasn't too long ago we had a QB (or two) that all they could do was run for their life. Thank god our O-Line is getting back on track. It's not the old 'Pipeline' days...but it's better than the past few years.

I don't have to listen to this. I will take my insites elsewhere if you wish. I just was under the dillusion that you all might be interested in a tISU prespective on the season. At least Chezik's team is not duct taped together with jucos and county scholarship award winners.

Right....they are leftovers from Nebraska, Iowa and other Big XII/Big 10 schools that wouldn't offer them a scholarship. Except for Jason Berryman. He was good, the time that he spent out of jail.

I don't have to listen to this. I will take my insites elsewhere if you wish. I just was under the dillusion that you all might be interested in a tISU prespective on the season. At least Chezik's team is not duct taped together with jucos and county scholarship award winners.

First of all the county scholarship is not true and has been proven. Secondly, you gave no "insight" you put up a picture proclaiming Sam couldn't do anything. Hardly a prediction. Sounds more like trying to rile people up.

I don't have to listen to this. I will take my insights elsewhere if you wish. I just was under the illusion that you all might be interested in a tISU perspective on the season. At least Chezik's team is not duct taped together with jucos and county scholarship award winners.

had to fix it so i could further understand this gibberish.

Are you even an ISU fan? If so you don't know much of anything. Chezik brought in a ton of juco's for you guys this year. I mean jeez if your going to come in here and run smack atleast bring something to back it up. When you are trying to change a program, you have to bring in Juco's untill you are able to bring in the personell you want. For your info we only have a few jucos signed for this year. If you are going to crack on us for using juco's you might as well crack on yourself. ISU will have to use tons of Juco's over the next few years untill Chezik gets his guys. "Better to be thought and idiot, than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

And ISU is put together with what????????????? The players Nebraska doesn't want........

Do they teach spelling in IOWA???????That would be ALLSOME if they did uh.

And your program is held together with what? Satrical newspaper clippings? Are you really knocking our talent when compared to yours? A trip to RIVALS or SCOUT might help.

I don't think many JUCO's would transfer to Tissue (or tISU or whatever you calling it?) They probably have better programs at their original schools.

One JUCO to get familiar with, LArry Asante, your dominant QB and his gifted recievers are gonna get introduced kind of rudely I think.

ON a positive note, I do think you will get better in the future. To compete in the Big 12 you have to recruit Texas. I think Chicshzekck (thats the hockey spelling of his last name) can do that. And once he proves he can be a head coach he will leave for a better school.

Look maybe Keller will somehow pass the mustard at QB, but for all intensive purposes at least agree he is not a seasoned big 12 qb like Meyer.

Not a seasoned qb?? From the pac 10???(No comp there.) Proven starter????

Please put down the crack pipe and slowly walk away.

Clyde,

I think you got off on the wrong foot. Call me crazy, but it's usually not a good idea to start talking smack about the team on the team's board for your first thread ever. Why kind of response did you expect?

If you want to talk smack, that's what the Behind the Woodshed forum is for.

I'll leave this thread open for now, but everyone, let's clean it up a bit. It seems Clyde wants to talk about Keller vs. Meyer. Focus on that topic or I'll close the thread.

In all fairness I think we should lay off Cyclown Clyde. He obviously is a seasonal fan that wanted to get some of us riled up. He tried to crack on our QB for not being a seasoned vet, he obviously had no idea that Keller came from the Pac-10 where he was a starter. Also he tried to crack on us for being "duct taped together with juco's" when his own team has plenty of juco's. I'm done matching witts with a man who is obviously unarmed. Clyde if you want to stay and chat thats fine but atleast ask decent questions. Here I'll start..........What do you think the expectations of Chezik are over the next few years? Are you guys looking for something Dan McCarneyesk or do you want more? Give me expected wins and losses over the next few years.

Jucos, duct tape—WTF?? Did you even look at the Clown 2007 recruiting class? Half are Juco. Your best recruits are all Jucos: J.J. Bass, Allen Bell, Joe Blaes, Wallace Franklin (sound familiar), Christopher Lyle and Joe McMahon—all jucos. And just for the record, we LOVE former juco players here at Nebraska. Got a nice Heisman trophy sitting in Memorial stadium, care of one of our jucos.

Cyclone Clyde, your comments (our maybe I should say you’re comments) are most entertaining considering they originated from idiot—that is, an Idiot Out Wandering Around. :lol:

If he is sincere and not here to flame its cool .

ISU has a very experienced qb. But it seems that he has a consistency issue as well as a lack of ability to get the job done.

A couple of times they were just a tad away from winning the north but couldnt get it done.

As far as Keller and Meyer, two different qbs. Keller is a gunslinger that will scramble when called for. Meyer is a dual threat that can get after you with either the run or pass.

Meyer seems like a great person. I hope he doesnt put it together this year at our expense.

If he is sincere and not here to flame its cool .

ISU has a very experienced qb. But it seems that he has a consistency issue as well as a lack of ability to get the job done.

A couple of times they were just a tad away from winning the north but couldnt get it done.

As far as Keller and Meyer, two different qbs. Keller is a gunslinger that will scramble when called for. Meyer is a dual threat that can get after you with either the run or pass.

Meyer seems like a great person. I hope he doesnt put it together this year at our expense.

:yeah

Gotta agree. He's a helluva athlete...and is forced to do a lot with little to no help.