:: Official Nevada Gameday Thread ::

Greetings from Topeka gang. First half impression of Keller? C+ so far? Loved it that HCC let him air it out at the end of the half.

I put some of the blame on the WR's dropping passes and the coaches getting the plays in. Even BC stated during the half time. He has to have the play in quicker so he can get up to the LOS and actually look at what the D is showing him. Hell half the time when he lined up under center, he had 4 ticks left on the play clock! This has GOT TO BE WORKED OUT BETTER!

Maybe BC is letting fans know he will not sit on the ball???? Third quarter will let us know pretty quickly if he made any changes from the way he called the game in the past.

I was happy to see him telling keller to go down the field with it at the end of 2nd half. You have to do that sometimes to let people know you're not just going to sit on your ass. It can be a gamble, but so be it.

Yeah, the game management (getting plays in, etc) hasn't look great for the offense overall, but I think that's just first game jitters. They'll have that worked out either in this half or by the time we head to play Wake. Overall I think it was a promising opening half. And I liked that Callahan decided, "Well crap, if we're having a few issues with pass play calling, we'll just stuff it down their throat since that works."