Wake coach quote on Nebraska fans...

"One of the things that really amazed me when we went to Nebraska was how sportsmanlike their fans are. They're not saying bad stuff to you, you come on to the field and they cheer for you. They're not negative in a sense that they're against the visiting team, they're just really for their team. And a lot of places could take a lesson on how to be fans from Nebraska. We were just really impressed and overwhelmed at how much support Nebraska had, but equally impressive to us was how sportsmanlike they were to us as a visiting team."

"One of the things that really amazed me when we went to Nebraska was how sportsmanlike their fans are. They're not saying bad stuff to you, you come on to the field and they cheer for you. They're not negative in a sense that they're against the visiting team, they're just really for their team. And a lot of places could take a lesson on how to be fans from Nebraska. We were just really impressed and overwhelmed at how much support Nebraska had, but equally impressive to us was how sportsmanlike they were to us as a visiting team."

That is AWESOME to hear.

That is AWESOME to hear.

I've always thought it extremely classy that we cheer for the other team win or lose. I remember in 1991 I watched the losses against Washington and Colorado in person, both heartbreakers, and it was very gratifying to see the sea of red act with such class. Great to know it is noticed elsewhere.

Wouldnt want it any other way! Kind words by the coach!

GBR!!!