HuskerBoard Bash @ USC Game

husker rob

Alright since the USC game is the next home game and most likely the only Home game that i am going to be able to make it to (thanks UNO), there needs to be a HuskerBoard Bash for that game.

if i lived in Lincoln i would love to set it up and make all of the arrangements, unfortunately i live in Colorado and it will be hard to organize such an event.

Who is willing to step up and schedule this event for the Board members? i dont know about all of the out-of-towners that will be coming to the game, but i am willing to donate all of my HuskerBucks that I have to the person or people for their efforts. I dont know how many that I have and it is probably not that many, but they might add up for some lucky board member if more people are willing to do so.

of course it would be on the approval of the ADMIN of the board, but i dont really see an issue with it

so come on HuskerBoard members, step up and either organize a special event for us, or donate some of your huskerbucks for the cause.

i dont know who you would talk to. i can help from a distance, but you will have to do the leg work locally.

i guess the first thing that we need to do is find out how many people are interested, and how many people would actually come to it. once we know the size of the crowd that will be there then we can start looking for venues to have it at.

i guess last year SKERSFAN had a tailgate and had a few of the board members there and it sounds like it went well.

it is a little over a week away and it might be hard to get something set up but lets try.

--------------------------------------------

members,

if we can get this set up, how many members will show up and how many people will you bring with you

Me and the wife will definately be there.....................we were at the huskerboard.com tailgate last year for the Texas game. The wife felt a little weird not knowing everyone, but I got to b.s. with Dave and Eric some and that was nice. I definately want to get some of us together so we can put some names with faces here.

As AR says...

PICTURES....I WANT PICTURES!!

Wish I could be there but I don't have a cool brother to buy me tickets. :)

well break out that dusty money of yours and buy some. anyway who said you had to go to the game come and enjoy the atmosphere.

by the way arent you in charge of the entertainment anyway?

and we need Nicole there to clean up after the bash also