Ignoring Kirk

Did any of you watch gameday yesterday.

I did. I did not see one negative poster about any of them except Lou Holtz for prethedent.

Most do not have the hate for ESPN we do.

I think it will be hilarious. But only to Nebraska fans that know it is going on. Most will not pick up on it. The camera men will catch it quickly and it will not be shown.

There are better ideas out there I am sure, that would benefit the team. Like putting a recruits name on the poster and telling we all want him to come to Nebraska.

This is not going to work like some want it to.

And trust me the gameday crowd is not just students. There will be a lot of blue hairs there, we were at SC and we outnumbered most of the SC students. And some of us outdid the SC students in certain catelgorys!!!!

yes I am being serious, what I said would be worst possible situation but think about seriously what if it did happen, lets lighten up a bit and they just cut out a a few games broadcasts. I can not afford season tickets, or travel to the games, so T.V. is my best shot of watching most of the games. Since espn is going to be the only station of familes that have big 12 contracts after this year, we could lose out at some games anyways, plus if people actually did this, ESPN would probably say if you don't like us we won't show your games. Obvisouly games like this years USC game will be on T.V. but maybe not the Wake or Nevada games. Which hurts us in recuirting because that is less t.v. exporsure. Once again I am being very serious don't ruin it for all of Husker nation, just to make fun of Kirk

:laughpound

I don't even have the words.

Neither do I.

yes I am being serious, what I said would be worst possible situation but think about seriously what if it did happen, lets lighten up a bit and they just cut out a a few games broadcasts. I can not afford season tickets, or travel to the games, so T.V. is my best shot of watching most of the games. Since espn is going to be the only station of familes that have big 12 contracts after this year, we could lose out at some games anyways, plus if people actually did this, ESPN would probably say if you don't like us we won't show your games. Obvisouly games like this years USC game will be on T.V. but maybe not the Wake or Nevada games. Which hurts us in recuirting because that is less t.v. exporsure. Once again I am being very serious don't ruin it for all of Husker nation, just to make fun of Kirk

Neither do I.

This is really insane.

Neither do I.

I'll try.

Controversy=ratings

The group is now over 1100 people, and it's game week, and with classes all week, and word of mouth spreading, who knows what will happen. GBR!

Facebook?!? Terrific...now 11 people who didn't get completely f'ed up the night before and may remember to head down to Gameday.

Seriously, NU has a great tradition, trying to change it a week or so before a game isn't going to happen or look good...it needs to stop. What exactly are you trying to prove? It won't work, because the powers that be won't let it. Yeah, that sucks, I really can't stand ESPN, but this just isn't going to make a difference.

Enthusiasm? A

Possibility? In Nebraska- C...rest of nation, no grade...no one will have a clue, and it'll bomb, so it's pointless.

But I'm fair...tell me why this would work, and what it will accomplish.

Alright first of all facebook is not some little thing no one cares about. This thing is spreading around campus. People are telling one another, and a lot of people are grabbing extra papers, so when it's Saturday they can hand them out to people. A lot of people want to be involved with this thing. This is much better than yelling Kirk sucks the whole time. And it will work because what they did besically fell into our hands. They decided to have it in the stadium, so instead of us being on the same level, or lower than them since they have a little set type thing, we will be level, and then higher and higher than them. People are going to see what we're doing. If they don't understand what it means that everytime we read a paper when Kirk talks, then something is wrong with them :lol:

Did any of you watch gameday yesterday.

I did. I did not see one negative poster about any of them except Lou Holtz for prethedent.

Most do not have the hate for ESPN we do.

I think it will be hilarious. But only to Nebraska fans that know it is going on. Most will not pick up on it. The camera men will catch it quickly and it will not be shown.

There are better ideas out there I am sure, that would benefit the team. Like putting a recruits name on the poster and telling we all want him to come to Nebraska.

This is not going to work like some want it to.

And trust me the gameday crowd is not just students. There will be a lot of blue hairs there, we were at SC and we outnumbered most of the SC students. And some of us outdid the SC students in certain catelgorys!!!!

ESPN will show whatever gets them the best ratings

Its all about the money, and NU has a lot of people watch them on TV.

ESPN won't catch feelings cause one of their analysts got disrespected. There's always an obscene poster in the backround on college gameday anyways.

I say instruct everyone to "ignore Kirk" for like the first 30 minutes of the show. But after that, show that we are the classiest fans in college football, put down the papers, and yell like crazy.

This will prove your point. Kirk will probably acknowledge the newspapers on a commercial. Everyone can laugh. And then the last 90 minutes of Gameday can show a wild, loud, enthusiastic crowd.

Good compromise?

This idea is almost as bad as the "B******" debacle. If anywhere below 80% of the people are doing this, it's going to look stupid. I for one am planning on being there, and I don't plan on holding up a newspaper when Kirk talks. BTW, have you watched gameday lately? Kirk probably talks on at least 150 different occasions, it's going to be really fun, no wait, really annoying to have to pick up and put down newspapers that many times. JMHO

The group is now over 1100 people, and it's game week, and with classes all week, and word of mouth spreading, who knows what will happen. GBR!

that is funny saying go big red, because by doing this you would hurt Nebraska

u= :asshat

Didn't NUpolo8 put you in your place already? Yeah. Don't talk to me. GBR