Ignoring Kirk

And what if during the show he picks Nebraska over SC. Will you remain quite behind your paper. It seems cowardly to me. Face your accuser, not hide behind something.

And if it gets a foothold they will just show his head and pipe in sound or quite the whole set.

And trust me if thousands supposedly know about this. The ESPN staff already knows.

Your just wasting your time, when you could be showing support for our team on National television.

Actually he can't pick a team to win, since he's announcing the game. And yes, I've heard that ESPN does know about this, and wants to have fun with it. They think it's funny just like a lot of other people. It's not like we're all coming out chanting f Kirk or something like that. We're ignoring him, like people always say we should, what is so wrong with that? And I will be supporting my team, yelling for them the whole time, except when he talks. I WILL be vocal at the game at night though, when my team does need me. Don't doubt that. I'm trying to have fun at Gameday instead of doing what everyone else has done for the past 15 years.

I will be watching you. You better do a good job on this, or you will totally lose all crediblity I have given you over the last year and half.

And I know you will be loud. I was at the Game Day last year and was loud the whole game last year. Man I wish I was there, but I would have to pass on your newpaper idea.

Have fun.

I'm trying to have fun at Gameday instead of doing what everyone else has done for the past 15 years.

Such as win 3 nc's yea why do something different, this idea is stupid, it probably won't work, and you guys will look like fools in front of national television, but that is your choice, you are just bringing the rest of husker nation down with you. But since we are all fans I am dropping this subject but you should really think about it

I'm trying to have fun at Gameday instead of doing what everyone else has done for the past 15 years.

Such as win 3 nc's yea why do something different, this idea is stupid, it probably won't work, and you guys will look like fools in front of national television, but that is your choice, you are just bringing the rest of husker nation down with you. But since we are all fans I am dropping this subject but you should really think about it

You forgot to put a period at the end of your sentence.

you wish you could ignore fowler. i don't understand how people stand him. on every point that Kirk and Lee make, and they'll spend about five minutes on these points, going to the next segment Fowler will "try to bring a counter point" by cutting it down underhandedly, Nebraska-related or not. he is such a frickin toolbox who lost his welcome long ago.

the only good active college analysts going are the old guys (sans Musberger). Holtz is senile but he has respect for Nebraska. It took him a while, but so does Corso.

Is has to be something we agree on?

And a hell of a sentence it was.

And a hell of a sentence it was.

:rollin

Have they stopped teaching grammar in Nebraska?

Looks like it is spreading more

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=1200...;u_sid=10131776

Herbstreit, part of the ABC crew calling the game, will not make a prediction. But that won't stop some in attendance from voicing their displeasure with him.

A group of NU fans, mostly students, have pledged to ignore all that Herbstreit says during the show by turning quiet and holding newspapers in place over their faces every time he talks.

..(Article)...Since GameDay last visited Lincoln for third-ranked Nebraska's 20-10 victory over No. 2 Oklahoma nearly six years ago...

Allright HF500..What'd you do to piss them off in 2001? :angry:

Wear Black(out) face at the ESPN Minstrel show?47500042946a61946c0bcb.jpg