This isn't going to help you now, but in the future take 4 advil and drink a large glass of water right before you go to bed. I've done this numerous times and I've haven't had a hangover since I was 18!!! For example about 3 weeks ago I had about 15 or so beers at a wedding and mind you this is keg beer so it tends to give you a hangover and I did this before I went to bed and woke up the next day feeling fine. :thumbs

Hangovers are caused by some of the extra stuff in what you're drinking. Stick to light liquors or beer. Do not take tylenol because it (acetominophen) competes for processing in your liver and will basically eat your liver. Time is the best cure. BRI's got it down with the before bed routine.

I did a huge presentation on hangovers for a chemistry class.

EtoH and ibuprofen/acetaminophen are a bad combo. Like was mentioned your liver takes a pretty big hit trying to metabolize all of those chemicals. Your stomach takes a big hit also. But on the other side I was young once too. Now I see plenty of people who have moderate to severe liver damage and the effects.

MODERATION for an old pro. :lol: