Rankings after today

You guys never seem to pay any attention to the media. Or you know they are always wrong when it comes to Nebraska. Well guess what, every single one said this was going to be a very tough game for us. All said we would win, but it would be very close.

They were giving us credit for playing the defending ACC champ, BCS bowl team at home. Most expected what happened. Pretty much spot on as to what some of us here have said all summer and fall. This was a tough game. Wake plays everyone tough, and they really wanted this victory to prove to people they were for real. None of you seemed to believe it before. But give them credit for doing what they did and don't take away from out team for what they accomplished. They beat a quality team on the road.

NO it was not pretty, but trust me Go Blue or Notre Dame would take this victory and be happy as hell. WE are looking at parity, plain and simple. We did a great job getting out of there with a victory. Forget the score as the only thing important is 2-0. We have it and a lot don't. Last I heard Texas is biting the dust. Wake is on the same level as TCU as far as I am concerned.

They were giving us credit for playing the defending ACC champ, BCS bowl team at home. Most expected what happened. Pretty much spot on as to what some of us here have said all summer and fall. This was a tough game. Wake plays everyone tough, and they really wanted this victory to prove to people they were for real. None of you seemed to believe it before. But give them credit for doing what they did and don't take away from out team for what they accomplished. They beat a quality team on the road.

:yeah

You guys never seem to pay any attention to the media. Or you know they are always wrong when it comes to Nebraska. Well guess what, every single one said this was going to be a very tough game for us. All said we would win, but it would be very close.

NO it was not pretty, but trust me Go Blue or Notre Dame would take this victory and be happy as hell. WE are looking at parity, plain and simple. We did a great job getting out of there with a victory. Forget the score as the only thing important is 2-0. We have it and a lot don't. Last I heard Texas is biting the dust. Wake is on the same level as TCU as far as I am concerned.

Well said.

Was Oklahoma's rout of Miami an example of parity?!

I think we move up two... a couple teams above us lost... VTech is getting BLOWN out by LSU.

I was almost rooting for Texas to lose... but it will be nice to play two highly ranked opponents. Oklahoma scares me a bit, but that's looking ahead to the Big 12 Championship.

Was Oklahoma's rout of Miami an example of parity?!

Miami is a shell of what they've been in the past. Keep in mind they are in a transition year as well and they were playing in Norman. That said...Oklahoma looks pretty darn good.

We'll move up...and IMO we deserve it. You watch...Wake WILL make a bowl this year.

Tough to say exactly where we will be ranked, but after watching a full day of football, I am happier and happier over that fact that we our game today. Look at Wisconsin struggling at UNLV, Virginia Tech getting dismantled, Georgia losing at home, Cal barely beats Colorado State, Washington over Boise St...just to name a few. We should be happy being 2-0 and having a HUGE opportunity to shock the world next weekend!!!!

YOU GUYS . . . WE BEAT THE DEFENDING ACC CHAMPION ON THEIR HOME FIELD. WE DID NOT LOSE TO BUTLER COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, HERE. WE BEAT WAKE FOREST ON THE ROAD.

We will probably advance a spot in the rankings, because Ohio State will take a major dive after looking so pathetic against Akron.

you can talk up WF all you want. They are not a good team and were forced to play with the back up QB. You squeaked by with a win, but you did not show me anything. No, you did not play Butler County Community College this week...but you played them last week (Nevada).