I just watched the WF game for the 5th time and......

Travis9

Bo Ruud played awful. OMG he was bad.

I completely agree. He typically under pursues running at 3/4 speed. Honestly if it was not for his measurables and his last name I don't think he would be walk on material. Although it is nice to have rangy LB's who can put up a decent 40 time, I prefer LB's who are physical. If you are going to make a mistake, make it going at full speed.

I only remember the "Ruuuuuuuuuuuuud" call once during the Nevada game. I think his brother is the reason why he's starting for the Huskers. We're deep in LB's, but I want to see some more guys lit up in the backfield. Ruud needs to get it together - he needs to start wrapping people up. It seems like the whole team has had problems with that for the last couple of years. Bo seems to be decent at reading the pass and covering the Tight End, but he doesn't have the ferocity that his brother had.

He better get hungry for USC or he's gonna get smoked.

Agreed with everyone here about the LB play. I'm sure during film sessions the coaches are pointing that out & hopefully it lights a fire under them. And it translates onto the field.

Unfortunately fellas, we just dont have the speed & quickness at the position. Its not a secret. But I am optimistic that these guys are going to play the best games of they lives this weekend!

:woo:power:bonez:restore