Bo Pelini

bach57

Yea, it is unfortunate. I'd give just about anything to get Bo back.

bogasm

Main Entry: bo·gasm

Pronunciation: 'bo-"ga-z&m

Function: noun

Etymology: A combination of Bo Pelini's first name (the greatest one-game head coach EVER) and New Latin orgasmus, from Greek orgasmos, from organ to grow ripe, be lustful.

: intense or paroxysmal excitement, especially when thinking about Bo Pelini becoming the head coach at your favorite football program: an explosive discharge of neuromuscular tensions at the height of making a post in a public sports forum about Bo Pelini, followed by an intense sense of personal shame that you just spooged yourself in front of God and everyone over Bo Pelini.

- bo·gas·mic /bo-'gaz-mik/ also bo·gas·tic /bo-'gas-tik/ adjective

Because the university listens to us, these wizened armchair folks here on internet message boards. Clearly, we know more about what we're doing, and we care more about this team, than the AD, coach, coaching staff, and weak-hitting players combined!

Well, then you might as well start with Pederson's boss, Harvey Perlman:

201 ADMS

Lincoln NE 68588-0419

(402)472-2116

hperlman1@unl.edu

I know that this is wishful thinking and won’t happen, but if we fire Steve Peterson we might be able to get Bo Pelini to come back to Nebraska. He is one of the best coaches in the nation. In his 4 years at LSU he has only had one game where the opposing team has scored 30+. With that type of defense you hardly need an offense. Bo Pelini is dying to get a head coaching job at a big time program. Nebraska needs to act before its to late. Sadly I know this will never happen its just a wish.

f#*k Bo Pelini. f#*k him up his stupid cro-magnon man looking ass.

:blink::wtf

That is just one person's name that I don't even like to see in print. If you were a board member for longer than 6 months, you'd understand. The fact that he is being mentioned again 4 years later is ridiculous. I wish I woulda f'd 'ole whatshername' too. :wacko:

Pelini can sit on a cactus. He isnt a Husker and frankly I couldnt give a crap about him. Just MO.

Yea, it is unfortunate. I'd give just about anything to get Bo back.

bogasm

Main Entry: bo·gasm

Pronunciation: 'bo-"ga-z&m

Function: noun

Etymology: A combination of Bo Pelini's first name (the greatest one-game head coach EVER) and New Latin orgasmus, from Greek orgasmos, from organ to grow ripe, be lustful.

: intense or paroxysmal excitement, especially when thinking about Bo Pelini becoming the head coach at your favorite football program: an explosive discharge of neuromuscular tensions at the height of making a post in a public sports forum about Bo Pelini, followed by an intense sense of personal shame that you just spooged yourself in front of God and everyone over Bo Pelini.

- bo·gas·mic /bo-'gaz-mik/ also bo·gas·tic /bo-'gas-tik/ adjective

:rollin

Wow, thanks for that hearty laugh. I haven't laughed that hard in a good while.