Catille on defense????

I Bleed RED

McKnight rushed for 5 yards.

Was that before or after his fumble? :lol:

;)

Look at Gable last year, THERE STARTING CENTER WHO DESTROYED MR. WONDERFUL SUH, What about having Leak last year and Florida still found a way to get playing time for Tebow at important moments in games. That is what we don't see enough of. Castille should have gotten more touches this game. Is USC's go to receiver a freshman????? YES

;)

Look at Gable last year, THERE STARTING CENTER WHO DESTROYED MR. WONDERFUL SUH, What about having Leak last year and Florida still found a way to get playing time for Tebow at important moments in games. That is what we don't see enough of. Castille should have gotten more touches this game. Is USC's go to receiver a freshman????? YES

NO. Patrick Turner is a junior. A junior who's rode the pine for two years because better guys were in front of him. Sound familiar?

;)

NO. Patrick Turner is a junior. A junior who's rode the pine for two years because better guys were in front of him. Sound familiar?

Turner, you have no idea what you are talking about...their big freshman is David Ausberry (6-4, 225, Fr.*)

He is their big threat although Turner catches more balls Ausberry is the man!

haha it's funny how you want freshman to start all over the field. what happens next year when there not freshman? will we put the next group as starters??

I agree we need to get athletes on the field ,but "I BLEED RED", you've taken it a little too far.

There's no reason to move a promising running back to defense, just because we had one bad game, against the number one team in the nation.

haha it's funny how you want freshman to start all over the field. what happens next year when there not freshman? will we put the next group as starters??

I agree we need to get athletes on the field ,but "I BLEED RED", you've taken it a little too far.

There's no reason to move a promising running back to defense, just because we had one bad game, against the number one team in the nation.

I never said start freshman, I said start athletes. Somebody else said that other programs use more freshman in key situations than we do and maybe we should also. This was a tangent that we went on. I don't think we have any freshman that could start, but I think there are some who can play more and get some experience when the game still matters.