Ol' Mark May is at it AGAIN.

What all did he say? Still, it was probably accurate. Our defense has looked really bad.

Same old. NE gave up 600+ yards to Ball State. It was true, however, I believe there are other teams out there that are deserving of his missed the mark.

Perhaps I'm just sore because USC made his "on the mark" and 99% of the highlights were from the NE game...all the while he was talking mostly about their game against Wash St.

I didnt hear his comments, and I dont care for them. Not because of his insults, but his attitude in how he preaches that he knows it all when all he has ever done, year after year, is pick the no-brainer top teams as the best. The favorites. Man, even my 6 year old niece could do that. It's why he loses all credibility with me. He doesnt go out on a limb. Anyone could pick USC, Florida, and LSU to win each week for 11 weeks, and if they lose then you get one wrong. It's his way of thinking that it makes him look right each week.

I get it Mark. You picked SC to crush Washington State. Great. Who couldnt do that?

Nebraska is his favorite target so he will make room on the list no matter what.

That's true, surprised NU wasn't #1...after all, the Huskers have to be worse than Notre Dame in Mark's eyes.

Glad Mark has a gimmick now, though...he sure doesn't have anything else.