WHY BLACKSHIRTS>

YOU GUYS WONT HAVE THOSE JOKES WHEN WE DRESS UP HELLEN KELLER IN A BLACK AND GOLD PAJAMAS AND PUT HIM TO BED FOR BEING A BAD LITTLE BOY. HAVE SOME CORN AND BUTTER IT WITH THE SNOT WELL KNOCK OUT OF YOUR DEFFENSE

What the hell does this even mean?! Tell your dad's to lay off their sisters...Dayamn!

You will learn waht it means on Sturday at the Tiger game. And belief me it will be. You are from Nebraska, and it"s not you"r fault, Don't feel to bad you get to see my Tough Tigers play on TV. What channell is it on? Does anyone know? I"m going to turn the sound way up ona radio and liseten to that whilie the TV is up real loud, too.

This will be a new thing for a team like Nebraska that hasn"t really won alot for a long time. From now on you will duck when you fell or hear "Tough as Rain".

I made my predict and you didn"t. What"s you"r idea of the game. Huh?

:moreinteresting

Born and raised in Missouri, but I'm a diehard HUSKER fan and season ticket holder of a school with tradition & history. Your ignorance is embarrassing and jackasses like you will continue to send fans to the Husker Nation for years to come.

YOU GUYS WONT HAVE THOSE JOKES WHEN WE DRESS UP HELLEN KELLER IN A BLACK AND GOLD PAJAMAS AND PUT HIM TO BED FOR BEING A BAD LITTLE BOY. HAVE SOME CORN AND BUTTER IT WITH THE SNOT WELL KNOCK OUT OF YOUR DEFFENSE

I"m pretty sure Helen Keller isn't alive anymore

Chase would kill for corn buttered with snot.

Let me try to explain something to you guys here.

Missouri so far this season averages 544.6 yards and 42 points per game and ranks 12th in the Nation offensively.

Nebraska so far this season averages 474.4 yards and 35.8 points per game and ranks 26th in the Nation offensively.

Thats a difference of 70.2 yards and 6.2 points per game in favor of Missouri.

Missouri so far this season gives up 434.5 yards and 25 points per game and ranks 93rd in the nation defensively.

Nebraska so far this season gives up 408.6 yards and 26.6 points per game and ranks 78th in the nation defensively.

Thats a difference of 25.9 yards and 1.6 points per game in favor of Missouri.

HOWEVER

Missouri has played the 95th toughest schedule in the nation and has played (according to Sagarin) the #40, #85 #94 and #135th rated teams.

Nebraska has played the 33rd toughest schedule in the nation and has played (according to Sagarin) the #2, #49 #63 #90 and #104th rated teams.

If 1. you can read and 2. understand these facts and STILL believe that Missouri is better offensively OR defensively than Nebraska you are an :asshat

:bonez

Missouri so far this season averages 544.6 yards and 42 points per game and ranks 12th in the Nation offensively.

Nebraska so far this season averages 474.4 yards and 35.8 points per game and ranks 26th in the Nation offensively.

Missouri so far this season gives up 434.5 yards and 25 points per game and ranks 93rd in the nation defensively.

Nebraska so far this season gives up 408.6 yards and 26.6 points per game and ranks 78th in the nation defensively.

HOWEVER

Missouri has played the 95th toughest schedule in the nation and has played (according to Sagarin) the #40, #85 #94 and #135th rated teams.

Nebraska has played the 33rd toughest schedule in the nation and has played (according to Sagarin) the #2, #49 #63 #90 and #104th rated teams.

If 1. you can read and 2. understand these facts and STILL believe that Missouri is better offensively OR defensively than Nebraska you are an :asshat

Thanks for the information I'm sure we will hear from our little friend fairly soon. I won't be able to understand the post though. :lol:

HOWEVER

Thanks for the information I'm sure we will hear from our little friend fairly soon. I won't be able to understand the post though. :lol:

Ive never been this anxious to read a reply in my life. Hurry up TuffTiger the wait is killing me!!!

HOWEVER

:clap:clap Bravo :clap:clap