RAIN is DUE Saturday

I"m still just starting on this talk board for your NU, but I will tell you RAIN (and tough rain) is going to be due Saturday Night in COLumbia, MU. Why? Because as PINkle Time said, the Chase is ON. and I"M not talking ing about the best NASCAR chase.

You will get to see number 10 run all over and pass all over the field. It will be a treat for you since you like to have a BALL satate to do it at your home,

Chase is the CHase and you will follow>

After your schedued beating ffrom the tIGER, YOU also will be able to tell everyone that they are::

TOUGH AS RAIN> :madash

Also, I like those little yellow and red faces on the left that I am looking at. But when I put this on the internets, they get nect to what I write. Does that happen to you>

I guess its never to early to start drinking in Missery. Wow.....I havent ever read slurred speech before, but that is brutal. Can someone give this guy a coffee..........without grandpa's cough medicine in it. Tuffie its only 8 a.m., you need to lay off either the drinking or the drugs, or how bout both. I know it is difficult to speak correctly when you only have 3 teeth, but the least you could do is put together something of a cohesive thought on paper. :box

I"m still just starting on this talk board for your NU, but I will tell you RAIN (and tough rain) is going to be due Saturday Night in COLumbia, MU. Why? Because as PINkle Time said, the Chase is ON. and I"M not talking ing about the best NASCAR chase.

You will get to see number 10 run all over and pass all over the field. It will be a treat for you since you like to have a BALL satate to do it at your home,

Chase is the CHase and you will follow>

After your schedued beating ffrom the tIGER, YOU also will be able to tell everyone that they are::

TOUGH AS RAIN> :madash

Also, I like those little yellow and red faces on the left that I am looking at. But when I put this on the internets, they get nect to what I write. Does that happen to you>

Dear Lord,

Please end this ignorance.

Thanks.

P.S. Good job with the whole world thing.

Didn't we hear the same rant from Mizzou fans last year? About how awesome Chase is? Then he comes to Lincoln, 244 yards, three picks (two on the field, one on the sidelines), and comes away with a loss

Truth is, I see this game being a high scoring game because both our defenses haven't been performing. MU's is actually ranked worse than ours.

We'll see what happens come Saturday.

And Tigers are tough as RAIN? What does that even mean? It doesn't even make any sense. How is rain tough? Rain can't even go through a flimsy umbrella! Maybe say tough as nails? Because nails can go through wood...rain eventually goes through wood, I mean if it's soaked in water long enough. Then I guess in a year or so the wood will rot and it'll start to leak. But I mean, if I built a shack out of wood and just water treated it, I'm sure it would stop the rain from falling on top of me.

I'd have to say rain is pretty much the weaker of mother nature's elements. Lightning is pretty strong and dangerous. Tough as lightning would make more sense. Rain's just annoying. You know that "damn, I forgot my umbrella at home today" annoying? Or maybe even just a "crap, my car windows are open" annoying.

I just don't think I'd use the phrase tough as rain when trying to describe my team. Unless you're trying to say MU's annoying. In that case, I'll agree.

And Tigers are tough as RAIN? What does that even mean? It doesn't even make any sense. How is rain tough? Rain can't even go through a flimsy umbrella! Maybe say tough as nails? Because nails can go through wood...rain eventually goes through wood, I mean if it's soaked in water long enough. Then I guess in a year or so the wood will rot and it'll start to leak. But I mean, if I built a shack out of wood and just water treated it, I'm sure it would stop the rain from falling on top of me.

I'd have to say rain is pretty much the weaker of mother nature's elements. Lightning is pretty strong and dangerous. Tough as lightning would make more sense. Rain's just annoying. You know that "damn, I forgot my umbrella at home today" annoying? Or maybe even just a "crap, my car windows are open" annoying.

I just don't think I'd use the phrase tough as rain when trying to describe my team. Unless you're trying to say MU's annoying. In that case, I'll agree.

Maybe he meant wet monsoon. Hope it doesn't rain since Nebraska can't run the ball on anyone consistently, and Nebraksa can't stop the run.

Why would anyone answer the kid anyway? He's just looking to troll and he has no imagination since all his post say the same thing.