RAIN is DUE Saturday

HOW GOOD WAS IOWA STATE LADYS! TELL KALAHAN AND 'HELLEN " KELLER THAT YOUR WEEK STUFF WILL HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR CHASE AND THE BOYS OR GUESS WHAT! ANOTHER LOSS IN COLUMBIA.

OH WAIT...CORN COBS NEED PICKEN

Seems to me someone lost to ISU last year........and it wasnt NU. So why don't you tell us how good they are?

HEY BUDDIE IF YOU LIKE LAST YEAR GET A TIME MACHINE AND GET THEIR NOW! BUT NOW WE HAVE NEW RULES IN THE BIG 12. DNT' LIKE YOUR CHANCES TODAY OR THE REST SO HMMM? AND THEN ITS SCOREBOARD TIME. WHO GETS IT THEN? YEH JUST SAY kING PINKLE!!

TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE

Thats fine if you want to pull scoreboard, how bout we own this series 63-34, which also includes a forfeit by you guys. :lol: That means MU would have to win 29 straight years for you to pull scoreboard on us...............good luck with that.

HEY BUDDIE IF YOU LIKE LAST YEAR GET A TIME MACHINE AND GET THEIR NOW! BUT NOW WE HAVE NEW RULES IN THE BIG 12. DNT' LIKE YOUR CHANCES TODAY OR THE REST SO HMMM? AND THEN ITS SCOREBOARD TIME. WHO GETS IT THEN? YEH JUST SAY kING PINKLE!!

TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE

Thats fine if you want to pull scoreboard, how bout we own this series 63-34, which also includes a forfeit by you guys. :lol: That means MU would have to win 29 straight years for you to pull scoreboard on us...............good luck with that.

IM SOOOO SCARED

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

seriously....

:rollin

nobody gives missouri fans a bad name but themselves.

but for the sake of argument I will give them this name -> :asshat

Go back to your little tiger board if you have nothing intelligent to bring to a conversation..... it will be settled on the field come saturday.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

seriously....

:rollin

nobody gives missouri fans a bad name but themselves.

but for the sake of argument I will give them this name -> :asshat

Go back to your little tiger board if you have nothing intelligent to bring to a conversation..... it will be settled on the field come saturday.

Sorry that it appears that a few of Mizzou's worst have shown up here. Not all of us are like this.

I"m still just starting on this talk board for your NU, but I will tell you RAIN (and tough rain) is going to be due Saturday Night in COLumbia, MU. Why? Because as PINkle Time said, the Chase is ON. and I"M not talking ing about the best NASCAR chase.

You will get to see number 10 run all over and pass all over the field. It will be a treat for you since you like to have a BALL satate to do it at your home,

Chase is the CHase and you will follow>

After your schedued beating ffrom the tIGER, YOU also will be able to tell everyone that they are::

TOUGH AS RAIN> :madash

Also, I like those little yellow and red faces on the left that I am looking at. But when I put this on the internets, they get nect to what I write. Does that happen to you>

Good God, bollox like that just paled the face of an Irishman. How much ignorance can be crammed into a single post? I thought Bugeater had the title, but wow, this guy is CH ASEN HM DUW*n"!!!!! LO#LZ

X

TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE

Don't you mean "TAKE IT TO THE NOSE" Retard? Damn shame that if Missouri loses, you punks will run for mommie's skirt.