**Official Missouri Game Discussion Thread**

I absolutely love the call to run the ball there at the end of the half! :sarcasm Why not throw it up there and say WTF because nothing else is working. Bowman is having a horrible game and how does Chase run that much on us. Better switch back to the 4-3 Cosgrove because that defense is worse than before. YOU SUCK!!!!

I would say with a three man rush I'm surprised he hasnt taken off more the holes are there.

I will personally beat Cosgrove come November when I go to the KSU game!

I see a another Youtube vid in our future.

This is teh worst Nebraska Defense ever. I feel like I have no idea who is playing right now

I am 40 years old and have been either listening or watching the Huskers since I was a kid....I honestly cannot say I remember a Nebraska D being as bad as it is this year. Our D has had some problem areas over the years but not as a whole. Our line..bad..our secondary bad....overall BAD!!! I HOPED today that our D would want to prove all of us who have been critical wrong....it has not happened. However...I still bleed red....GBR. There is always HOPE!!!!

I'm almost 50 and grew up believing in the Blackshirts and learning to love a good 7-0, 7-3 game (like the back-to-back wins against Colorado and Oklahoma in '88).

This is so sad. Really. Real Nebraska defenses would be going after the QB, forcing him to throw at future NFL corners playing man-on-man. Bring it.

This defense is "rushing" three and playing soft.

That's not the athletes' fault.

Couple this soft, passive defensive scheme with an offense that has given up on the idea of running for 2 yards on third down (for good reason; we've failed at it all year), and this is not Nebraska football.

Something has to happen after this year to truly restore some order.

This is teh worst Nebraska Defense ever. I feel like I have no idea who is playing right now

I am 40 years old and have been either listening or watching the Huskers since I was a kid....I honestly cannot say I remember a Nebraska D being as bad as it is this year. Our D has had some problem areas over the years but not as a whole. Our line..bad..our secondary bad....overall BAD!!! I HOPED today that our D would want to prove all of us who have been critical wrong....it has not happened. However...I still bleed red....GBR. There is always HOPE!!!!

I'm almost 50 and grew up believing in the Blackshirts and learning to love a good 7-0, 7-3 game (like the back-to-back wins against Colorado and Oklahoma in '88).

This is so sad. Really. Real Nebraska defenses would be going after the QB, forcing him to throw at future NFL corners playing man-on-man. Bring it.

This defense is "rushing" three and playing soft.

That's not the athletes' fault.

Well alot of the defenses in the 80's were read and react but osborne would finally look at McBride and tell him to put some pressure on the QB.

I absolutely love the call to run the ball there at the end of the half! :sarcasm Why not throw it up there and say WTF because nothing else is working. Bowman is having a horrible game and how does Chase run that much on us. Better switch back to the 4-3 Cosgrove because that defense is worse than before. YOU SUCK!!!!

I would say with a three man rush I'm surprised he hasnt taken off more the holes are there.

I will personally beat Cosgrove come November when I go to the KSU game!

I see a another Youtube vid in our future.

Why not just drop 11 guys into a zone? :sarcasm

Whatever retard on the coaching staff decided that you can have no pass rush and win any game against any team in D1 should be fired.

Come on, man.