OSU game on TV

godd2

I'm really debating on the $30 price. So far I'm in $100(ESPN gameday) and $30(Ball State). Who's really going to get it? And, is anyone NOT getting it that would have before the misery game?

I am going to a place called Callahan's in Overland Park, KS. It's a big Husker bar. They always carry the PPV games.

I'll probably get it because most of my Husker friends will be going to Lincoln or are working...otherwise I'd prefer just going to a bar for it.

sh#t that reminds me, I need to check the time schedule with my roomate to see if it conflicts with his soccer TV schedule. I'll be pissed if it does.

eh, just suffocate him with a pillow tonight. i find that a quick resolution to most roommate television issues.

sure, it draconian. and yah, you have to explain to the cops and his family why he's missing but there's a better than even chance that you might get his stuff and your next roommate might have better view tastes.

I'm really debating on the $30 price. So far I'm in $100(ESPN gameday) and $30(Ball State). Who's really going to get it? And, is anyone NOT getting it that would have before the misery game?

I don't even get it because coxs doesn't offer it in this dumb town of manhattan, ks

I live in Manhattan too and said screw Cox and got Direct Tv. Get it all now,You should check it out! :bonez

Not me...its my own small way of showing my distaste for some of our current coaching staff. NU will see no money from me via PPV. Of course I am sure it will make no difference at all but it makes me feel better.

not at all, I've heard that the PPV sales are very poor. There is also a rumor saying that the people above pederson are gettin pissed that money isnt comin in and that something needs to change soon!

Speaking with your wallet does indeed help HuskerNation

I'll probably get it because most of my Husker friends will be going to Lincoln or are working...otherwise I'd prefer just going to a bar for it.

sh#t that reminds me, I need to check the time schedule with my roomate to see if it conflicts with his soccer TV schedule. I'll be pissed if it does.

eh, just suffocate him with a pillow tonight. i find that a quick resolution to most roommate television issues.

sure, it draconian. and yah, you have to explain to the cops and his family why he's missing but there's a better than even chance that you might get his stuff and your next roommate might have better view tastes.

:rollin:rollin:rollin