Suh suspended

Well if I was the Oklahoma States coach my main play now would be ISO up the middle.

I heard a rumor that we're going with the radical 0-11 defense where everyone is back. It's the ultimate bend don't break defense. As the opponent moves closer to the end zone the defenders get closer and closer to the scrimmage line making it harder for the offense. That way the only play we have to do well is the goal line stand. BRILLIANT!

I heard a rumor that we're going with the radical 0-11 defense where everyone is back. It's the ultimate bend don't break defense. As the opponent moves closer to the end zone the defenders get closer and closer to the scrimmage line making it harder for the offense. That way the only play we have to do well is the goal line stand. BRILLIANT!

That deserves a GUINNESS! BRILLIANT!

My friend told me that Suh has an undisclosed injury anyway, but major props for getting fired up-who is this Haines guy?

I've watched the last few games with Suh's mom. She said he is fine and his knee is not an issue. He physically is completely good to go. I talked to here for quite a while about it.

I noticed you said physically he's completely good to go. How about mentally? Has his mom suggested how his psychy is? I'm sure this season has got to be weighing in on him.

Well if I was the Oklahoma States coach my main play now would be ISO up the middle.

You need one of these.......brilliant.gif

My friend told me that Suh has an undisclosed injury anyway, but major props for getting fired up-who is this Haines guy?

I've watched the last few games with Suh's mom. She said he is fine and his knee is not an issue. He physically is completely good to go. I talked to here for quite a while about it.

I noticed you said physically he's completely good to go. How about mentally? Has his mom suggested how his psychy is? I'm sure this season has got to be weighing in on him.

I would have to agree with that. Mentally I think the whole team is at a low. I noticed she was not smiling very much. I started a conversation in an effort to see that smile and pick her spirits up a bit. At the end of the conversation she was smiling and seemed to feel much better. I wasn't about to get into anything that wasn't absolutely possitive. She seems like a very nice lady and is pleasant to talk with. She is nothing but proud of her son and shows it. (just the way it should be) But I do agree with you. After seeing some of the performances this year, you have to wonder about the team's place mentally.

For breaking Victory Haines nose in a fight. Just suspended for saturday from what I hear.Suspension not official , but fight is.

For "breaking" news.....

Suh's status

There's a lot of speculation going around that sophomore defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh could sit out Saturday's game against Oklahoma State because of a fight with a teammate at practice.

No official word on that from anyone in the program yet. Bill Callahan doesn't see the media today, but a call has been put in to the athletic department requesting a statement. We'll let you know if, or when, one comes.

Man, there are some funny one liners on that link... Humor is good...

I.E. >

"Don't count on getting any straight answers. They're in

bunker mode."

"OSU will now join the 600 club"

"maybe next week Suh should beat up Rudd and Mckeon"

"This is what happens when you have a "boy named suh". "

"Will we be running our vaunted 2-4-3-2 soft zone sieve "D"

this week? "

"Make Suh a Captain and get him on the field."