Osborne 4 AD & Gill 4 Coach

cjridder

We will not make a bowl game.

$ talks.

time to end the sellout record.

boycott the games.

it would be nice to see a empty student section.

does the band really need to show up.

boycott PPV.

it is time for the fans to make a choice, not some rich alumni, AD, or regents, etc.

Wipe it clean.

Yes for Osborne.

No for Gill. I just don't believe he can coach a team like Nebraska. I love Gill and always will, but don't think he's the man for this job.

If Pederson gets the boot out the door, why can't we go after Pelini? I'm serious! His problem was with Pederson, not with the school or the fans, so why not?

I don't care who we get, just someone who knows that we need to recruit Nebraska kids,

This frame of mind baffles me. You can't just take kids because they are from Nebraska. I'm sorry but one of the most confused and lost players on this team is a home grown kid with family history in the program. Don't act like this staff doesn't recruit in state. Potter, Rands, Souder, Paul, Steinkuhler, Okafor, Fisher, Laverson, Grixby, Young, Jones, Henry just off the top of my head.

Also TO retired to spend more time with his family and I would hate for him to take a job that wouldn't allow him to do that. :moreinteresting The AD has to be able to work a crowd and hob nob with people and TO is about as boring and bland as it gets. Do people not remember his wonderfully interesting press conferences? :wacko:

I say just bring in all former huskers no matter if they have any coaching background and let them run the team. That would be awesome.

Turner would be interesting to bring back. For the people mentioning Glenn isn't he about to turn 60? If so then no thank you.

For the boycott or the not buying of tickets, that is retarded. Aren't so many "fans" mad because of all the streaks that have ended since 2002? So shouldn't WE keep the one that WE control going?

I don't care who we get, just someone who knows that we need to recruit Nebraska kids,

This frame of mind baffles me. You can't just take kids because they are from Nebraska. I'm sorry but one of the most confused and lost players on this team is a home grown kid with family history in the program. Don't act like this staff doesn't recruit in state. Potter, Rands, Souder, Paul, Steinkuhler, Okafor, Fisher, Laverson, Grixby, Young, Jones, Henry just off the top of my head.

Also TO retired to spend more time with his family and I would hate for him to take a job that wouldn't allow him to do that. :moreinteresting The AD has to be able to work a crowd and hob nob with people and TO is about as boring and bland as it gets. Do people not remember his wonderfully interesting press conferences? :wacko:

I say just bring in all former huskers no matter if they have any coaching background and let them run the team. That would be awesome.

Turner would be interesting to bring back. For the people mentioning Glenn isn't he about to turn 60? If so then no thank you.

For the boycott or the not buying of tickets, that is retarded. Aren't so many "fans" mad because of all the streaks that have ended since 2002? So shouldn't WE keep the one that WE control going?

NO!

I would like to have turner gill as head coach but i wouldnt know if tom would take the ad job i know that he loves the school and the foorball program but i think he has put in enough time to this great university so i think that Dave Rimingtion would make a good AD

Just talking to one my friend back in Lincoln, and he said the same thing. He would be a solid hire for the University. His name needs to be brought up a lot more.

GBR!!!

Yes for Osborne.

No for Gill. I just don't believe he can coach a team like Nebraska. I love Gill and always will, but don't think he's the man for this job.

If Pederson gets the boot out the door, why can't we go after Pelini? I'm serious! His problem was with Pederson, not with the school or the fans, so why not?

Gill is not necessarily the answer.....ask OU when they thought that Blake was the perfect answer to right their ship. He had everything as well. Former player and graduate. Bleed crimson and cream. Was a successful coach, he had everything. But OU was thinking like NU fans are thinking now. Too much turnover can be quite detrimental.