Players voting Callahan OUT!

rkhufu7

If pud doesn't go to ...who would be dumb enough to take the Job as HC?

Dave Wannstedt will probably be available wasn't he Pederson first pick?

Actually I think a better pick would be the person who should have been HC in the first place. Bo Pelini will be looking for HCing jobs after this season, but sadly I doubt he will consider NU if Pederson is still here.

Well, the upper class men have definitely quit on the team. That has been obvious for the last 8 quarters. They have no passion nor any desire to play for these coaches. It happened to Oakland and now it's happening here.

I wonder where all those people who raved about our offense and also those who stated other teams we played just hade so much talent!

IT IS THE COACHING STAFF!!! Is there anyone who disagrees?

Not me, I agree that it can only be the coaching staff. I don't know exactly what the issue is since I am not in the locker room but something has happened. No way you go from Big 12 north champs to being worse then Cally's first year. He has the players he claimed he needed and sadly just as in Oakland he can't get the players behind him. I was one of the ones at the beginning of the year saying to lay off Callahan until there is just cause to lay into him. Well, no matter what happens the rest of the season, I believe there is just cause to rip him.

I still think those 5 reasons on the fire callahan site need to be changed. There are way better reasons to fire him then those that are listed. Number one would be that he just can't inspire his players.

I bet Bo would take the job if we fire pederson.

Sadly I don't think Pederson or Callahan will be gone after this year. I think many assistants will be let go including Cos and Callahan will get another shot. I think the only way Pederson gets the ax and heads roll behind him is if some major contributors to NU get involved and say the funds will stop. Fans could get involved with this as well by letting the university know they will not spend their money on Husker gear, tickets, etc until Pederson and Callahan are gone. I think it would be interesting to see if the sellout streak ends this year because fans just can't bear to watch anymore. I can't remember the last time fans poured out of the stadium before halftime like they did today.

I sure hope not I like the Brian Kelly idea don't know if we could get him though Wannstedt has failed every where he went

Former Minnesota coach Glen mason is available

I sure hope not I like the Brian Kelly idea don't know if we could get him though Wannstedt has failed every where he went

That's like replacing a turd with an older dried out turd.

That's like replacing a turd with an older dried out turd.

Yeah, but the older dried out turd has more experience. :lol: