Players voting Callahan OUT!

rkhufu7

i can not wait for callahan, coz, and peterson to leave they have turned nebraska into butt of every joke thats out there right now and they thrown out every sacred record that the huskers used to have and now all we have left is the sellout record and that might be gones as well. So to you so called 3 amigos let the door hit were good lord spilt ya!

Why thank you fire extinguisher, who do you suggest?

Since I have NO say in who the coach is it doesn't really matter what I think. It doesn't matter what any of us internet dorks think. Unless we are passing the BIG CASH our voices mean nothing. If I had a choice I would pick myself because I would love the pay raise that comes with the job.

So since you admit you have no influence, no input, and criticize everyone's decisions.....you pretty much do nothing. Rock on.

Steve Sarkisian.

Yes because aside from the NU game the USC offense being led by this guy has been ripping everyone apart. :wacko:

If I'm not mistaken since Chow left this dude has been taking most of the USC blame when it comes to losses.

Of which there have been three. Losses I mean. So he must suck.

Well I think It's say that the west coast experiment is over. The question is can the next coach take callahan's recruits and do something great with them. At this point that's all I really care about...This team has given up on bill just like the raiders, The man can't coach and thats it! Hopefully he will be fired and Peterson along with him. All we can do is wait at this point.

Oh and I am completly in favor of the return of option football. As we just saw today, spread offensive teams just don't know how to defend against it.

Man I couldn't agree with you more,,,, let's bring back HUSKER football.

Well I think It's say that the west coast experiment is over. The question is can the next coach take callahan's recruits and do something great with them. At this point that's all I really care about...This team has given up on bill just like the raiders, The man can't coach and thats it! Hopefully he will be fired and Peterson along with him. All we can do is wait at this point.

Oh and I am completly in favor of the return of option football. As we just saw today, spread offensive teams just don't know how to defend against it.

Man I couldn't agree with you more,,,, let's bring back HUSKER football.

AMEN,let's get back to Big strong linemen and run the ball right through them,open up holes like USC did against us.Get back the tradition and make it an honor to be awarded and not just given a blackshirt.

no. We need to avoid the NFL coaches

Unfortuanately, the only way to bring in high calliber players to Nebraska in today's world is to offer them a stepping stone to the NFL. Our best way to offer them that is a NFL coach.

Why do we want this to be a stepping stone to the NFL? Jason Peter said it best: college players play for the name on the front of the jersey, NFL players for the name on the back of the jersey.

Why would we want a bunch of kids to come in with no other hopes than to get to the Pros? It seems counterproductive to me. That's what we are starting to see now and it obviously isn't working.