I just got off the phone....

... and his bro said its like a funeral in the locker room (even before the game) ... and I guess its fitting cuz the team is dying!

His bro even feels that some of the coaching staff doesnt care anymore. Prob cuz a lot of them know they are gonna be fired.

and it sounds like that if some changes are not made ... several guys are talking about transfering.

This is just what i was told ... take from it what you want.

... and his bro said its like a funeral in the locker room (even before the game) ... and I guess its fitting cuz the team is dying!

His bro even feels that some of the coaching staff doesnt care anymore. Prob cuz a lot of them know they are gonna be fired.

and it sounds like that if some changes are not made ... several guys are talking about transfering.

more he said she said just rumors that lead to nothing I sure wouldn't be surprised if it was like a funeral but without a name this info is pretty useless

more he said she said just rumors that lead to nothing I sure wouldn't be surprised if it was like a funeral but without a name this info is pretty useless

i understand that ... that is why i said take what you want from it. im not gonna say who it was ... i will say he doesnt play much (some special teams)

so maybe its not all true ... im just tellin you what i heard

i understand that ... that is why i said take what you want from it. im not gonna say who it was ... i will say he doesnt play much (some special teams)

name names or stop trolling.

thaks for the info just so frustrated and ready for solid info i'm frustrated about anything questionable

thaks for the info just so frustrated and ready for solid info i'm frustrated about anything questionable

i hear ya .... we're all frustrated!

How is that trolling? He has the right to protect his sources.

Well, whatever the source, there is nothing in the OP that would surprised me in the least. In fact, I'd bet it is all true to some extent.

Dead locker room? It sure would coincide with the dead play on the field. Team doesn't seem to give a damn one way or the other. I played on a team that won 3 games in 2 years and was coached by incompetents. The locker room was like a morgue.

Coaching staff that doesn't care. Check. For what we have heard from various sources there are serious internal issue on the staff. It would be human nature for some of them to just do enough to get through this season. They know it will be their last at NU. They just don't care anymore.

Kids transfer every year. And with what has happened so far why would anybody expect this year to be any different? I would expect the number to go up a little.

These are all symptoms of a Coach that has lost the team and staff. It happened in Oakland, it is happening here right before our eyes.

But looking on the bright side, at least with the total collapse of the team there is will have to be a complete house cleaning done after the season. This will allow the now deeply divided Husker Nation to unite again. In fact, the current fiasco is doing a good job of uniting us but at the cost of a very painful season. How the selection of the successors to the current regime are select will obviously be critical. Let's hope the selectors look to the past for clues on how to proceed in our future.

If there isn't a complete house cleaning done from SP on down I fear the worst is yet to come.

How is that trolling? He has the right to protect his sources.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

I just got off the phone with a telemarketer who said that not only can I save money on my car insurance, but that NU coaches will be fired and game plans are going to change.