Who is your coach and AD

You Pick the new AD & coach  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think TO is better suited as an interim AD. He could help calm the waters and be an effective consultant in finding a replacement AD and if needed, head coach. A new hire with his stamp of approval would bring fresh blood, but keep ties to Husker tradition.

DR was a great player, but I have no idea what his qualifications are besides being an ex-Husker player.

I have no objections to Pelini or Gill, but think it best for everyone involved to let the past be and move on. Having either one onboard may prevent some people - fans, employees, players or whomever - from letting it go.

As with the new AD, a new coach who is hired in a different manner than Callahan and has the stamp of TO's approval could probably complete the healing process of the last few years and bring us back to glory.

Just my uneducated opinion.

i don't see barry alvarez leaving Wisconsin.

yes, he's a nebraska alum. but he built Wisconsin from *nothing* and saw it turn into the respectable powerhouse that it is now. he's put blood, sweat and tears into the badgers and he's respected up there on par with how we loved bob devaney back in the day.

i'm not saying it's impossible. i'm saying it's improbable.

Tedford, Leavitt, Long and maybe Belotti. What about OU OC/OL coach Kevin Wilson? If Mangino was not as big folks would be bringing his name up. Tedford has a great, explosive offense and always has a strong running game! He will come to a program with great tradition, and fan backing/support, no outrageous academic requirements and its the only school in the state that matters! He would continue the California/Westcoast recruiting and kids know what his offense can do already!

I want Tom Osborne as AD not just temporary AD either.

I'd LOVE to have Bo Pelini back as our Head Coach because he'd light a fire in the players hearts, and I know that Pelini would bring in an awesome coaching staff.

I noticed the talk on TV yesterday about how there is so much around Memorial Stadium with the Tom Osborne name on it, (the field, etc..)

Wasn't Bob Devaney AD after the "Bob Devaney Sports Center" was built?

Just not Turner...i just don't think he's big time program material

Heck ... lets keep it all in the family!

AD - T.O. (Assoc AD Dave Rimmington for when T.O. retires)

HC - Bo Pellini

OC - Turner Gill (with a "promise" he is HC if Bo leaves)

DC - Kevin Steele

QB - Gerry Gdowski

RB - Tom Rathman

WR - Irving Fryer

OL - Will Shields

DL - Christian Peter (or Wistrom)

LB - Trev Alberts (is he still out of a job??? haha)

DB - Mike Brown (nfl career is prob over)

SP - Johnny Rodgers (in case he doesnt get a pardon and cant own that bar! haha)

of course im just messin around ... but you cant get back to tradition any more than that staff!!!! haha