IBLEED!

The only confirm I have is that Cally should been gone in the next 2 weeks and Coz will be gone too.

I am not sure about these 3 but I will keep you informed.

If Cally and Co. make a decent showing for A&M and Texas. I expect them to remain till seasons end, but don't bet on me I broke a shoe lace this morning.

:bonez

:corndance Rock out with your Corn Cob out! :corndance

The only confirm I have is that Cally should been gone in the next 2 weeks and Coz will be gone too.

If Cally and Co. make a decent showing for A&M and Texas. I expect them to remain till seasons end, but don't bet on me I broke a shoe lace this morning.

Agreed with this. I think that is why they say 2 weeks b/c they expect Cally to fail.

Agreed with this. I think that is why they say 2 weeks b/c they expect Cally to fail.

Man I am sooooo pumped!!! :woo

I actually hope that the team does well. The Callahan thing will work itself out, but in no way do I hope they lose for the sake of getting rid of Cally. I wish nothing but the best for these players, I hope Cally can get them to win the rest of their games. This is about winning and tradition for me, not about getting rid of Cally.

I actually hope that the team does well. The Callahan thing will work itself out, but in no way do I hope they lose for the sake of getting rid of Cally. I wish nothing but the best for these players, I hope Cally can get them to win the rest of their games. This is about winning and tradition for me, not about getting rid of Cally.

You are a better man than I. If it takes losing to finish the house cleaning then I guess we have to suffer through it.

If we wouldn't have gotten hammered by OSU and Missouri would any of this be happening?