I BLEED RED

If anybody gets any updates. please PM me and or anybody else that wants IBRs info. I like what IBR has put up here and so far its been pretty spot on.

It would be easier if IBR just started a new thread and whoever doesnt agree just hold your tounge because its obvious more people on here what to hear what hes been posting.

GO BIG RED.

If anybody gets any updates. please PM me and or anybody else that wants IBRs info. I like what IBR has put up here and so far its been pretty spot on.

It would be easier if IBR just started a new thread and whoever doesnt agree just hold your tounge because its obvious more people on here what to hear what hes been posting.

GO BIG RED.

:yeah

IBR,

Thank you for your input on this board. I am sorry to hear that you have been turned off by people's comments. I enjoy reading, digesting, and (now that I have signed up to the board) even discussing on any comments/rumors on the board.

I, like many on this site, are obviously looking for anything that might give us some positive outlook to the debacle that is the Callahan era.

Hope to see you posting again soon.

Thank you for your time and insights.

Considering you can only send a PM to up to seven people at once, he might as well just post the information without holding over people's heads.

I'm not sure what worse this season or that Avatar you have DaveH. chuckleshuffle

Yea, I went back to teh old school avatar. That was one of my first ones back in 03.