I BLEED RED

No, probably just no news to add on to what he already said...

He said BC would be gone after texas, and nothing will happen till BC is gone... Soo.. No.. I dobut he is dead.

If this happens, he will come back and say "I told you so."

If it doesn't, I wouldn't expect to hear from him.

He said BC would be gone after texas, and nothing will happen till BC is gone... Soo.. No.. I dobut he is dead.

That is such a cynical outlook you have there. I agree, but it's still cynical and I would have added that he would come back, and use the excuse that Callahan keeps asking for more money, thats whats stalling the negotiations. Then when it finally happens "I told you so" comes.

Why? It won't be his fault if someone lied to him or he was given incorrect information. I don't blame Outlook when someone feeds me non-factual emails :)

That is such a cynical outlook you have there. I agree, but it's still cynical and I would have added that he would come back, and use the excuse that Callahan keeps asking for more money, thats whats stalling the negotiations. Then when it finally happens "I told you so" comes.

Having an honest opinion is not cynical. It can be tough to hear for some I suppose.

Why? It won't be his fault if someone lied to him or he was given incorrect information. I don't blame Outlook when someone feeds me non-factual emails :)

Ok, if it isn't his info anyways to begin with, why would he have any reason to gloat over it?

Keep feedin the ego and it'll keep growing. Just watch and wait and see what happens this next week and see how far off I am. Yes, it is cynical, but based upon what has already transpired and another very similar character that used to post here who's name shall remain name less, I expect nothing different than what I predicted. I'm sorry, I won't join in on the IBR circle jerk.

He had a rumor -- if it is true...great. If it is not...so what. Hope he does not gloat (don't think he will) if it is true and hope he is not bashed if the change does not happen as he outlined.

you dont?

I like his posts. I really do. I hope he keeps posting. but the guy has serious ego issues

Ok, if it isn't his info anyways to begin with, why would he have any reason to gloat over it?

Keep feedin the ego and it'll keep growing. Just watch and wait and see what happens this next week and see how far off I am. Yes, it is cynical, but based upon what has already transpired and another very similar character that used to post here who's name shall remain name less, I expect nothing different than what I predicted. I'm sorry, I won't join in on the IBR circle jerk.

Its nice to know that im not the only one.

Yeah, there's a whole other anti-IBR circle jerk.