I BLEED RED

If Nebraska football wasn't completely horrific and breaking my heart, this would almost be funny.

Being a big NHL guy, I remember buying into this person who claimed to have all the insider information on talks during the year-long lockout. He continued to be correct on some things, and hockey fans' enthusiasm reached a fevered pitch. "it's all free! I'm here for the sport!"

He has now started a pay-for-info hockey website. Not sure how that is going, nor do I care. I'm sure with all the websites popping up that nothing like that will transpire. :rolleyes:

I want to hear what IBR has to say also but seems he has decided he wants to be a baby cause a couple people didnt believe what he had so say so whatever I guess if he doesnt want to post his news someone else will.. No need to kiss someones ass if they want to act like a 2 year old...Not wanting to be a dick but damn grow up!!!!

If Nebraska football wasn't completely horrific and breaking my heart, this would almost be funny.

Being a big NHL guy, I remember buying into this person who claimed to have all the insider information on talks during the year-long lockout. He continued to be correct on some things, and hockey fans' enthusiasm reached a fevered pitch. "it's all free! I'm here for the sport!"

He has now started a pay-for-info hockey website. Not sure how that is going, nor do I care. I'm sure with all the websites popping up that nothing like that will transpire. :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if hes selling CRACK by PM? :lol::corndancechuckleshuffle

I'm wondering if hes selling CRACK by PM? :lol::corndancechuckleshuffle

"I'm taking my ball and going home!!!"

5zblkbl.jpg