I BLEED RED

It looks like I'm one of those people who joined because of IBR's info. If I could also receive a pm with more info that would be great. Thanks for the info so far!

I just joined tonight because of IBR info! Could I please receive apm with more info.Thanks for everything so far

I also joined tonight because of IBR. Please add me to the pm list. Thanks for the awesome updates.

It looks like I'm one of those people who joined because of IBR's info. If I could also receive a pm with more info that would be great. Thanks for the info so far!

I just joined tonight because of IBR info! Could I please receive apm with more info.Thanks for everything so far

I also joined tonight because of IBR. Please add me to the pm list. Thanks for the awesome updates.

Bet IBR has some info for us tomm or Monday. I will be incredibly suprised if we don't see a press conference by Monday.

Please add me to the PM list too, IBR. :hellloooo