I BLEED RED

Just because someone says they have "inside info" will not make me change the way I feel about somebody personally. Crying because people disagreed with you is very juvinile. I will not cater to his ego. But I will give him some tissue.

Anything that he says will be posted somewhere by somebody. Too many people on here to keep it quiet.

Coaches will not get fired until after the CU game, IMO. I don't have any insiders, but that makes the most sense.

and that is coming straight from TO himself. "I will not seriously evaluate anyone until after the season is over"

I dunno..

In this age of online degrees..

You can probably evaluate somebody from afar.

... which leads to restraining orders.

don't ask me how i know that.

:clap:laughpound:rollin

Yep...Nebraska people fired, program a mess, horrible losses...

Terrific news! Season is f*cked! Hooray! The Savior predicted the downfall of Husker Football! Rejoice!

Moses, stay up on the mountain...you don't want to come down to see what is waiting down below.

Wait a minute..Was that from "Blazing Saddles"?

The Town's letter to GUV Wm. P. Lepetomaim?

lol!

Fought Indians, Fought Locusts, Fought Drought, FOUGHT DICKS!

Add me to the intel list

I will make sure to update anyone who wants the info. I talked to my friend and he said that a phone call was planned later today and that a meeting was planned tomorrow. I will NOT speculate on what but I will tell those of you who want to know all about it.

The reason I am mad is because there are people who spent the last 2 months telling me my thoughts, ideas, dislike for Callahan and the direction of the program were unfounded and the insulted me with personal attacks when I was careful not to name call anyone. These same people think I am trying to get credit and praise for this info and they question my source and insult my playing career. I offered this info on Huskerboard.com because I like most of the people here and I have already talked to a bar about renting out their patio for the spring game to say hi to members here.

I am not posting or giving my feedback because for no reason I am constantly attacked and I consider this info 'good stuff' that shouldn't be treated like $hit. I am not catching feelings or a wuss, rather I am asking for respect from people who have been dead a$$ wrong all year and insulted me in the process.

If I don't have you on my PM I will look you up on this thread an update you after I hear back.

GBR!!!

Please PM me as well IBR. I am very interested in you inside information. Thanks :clap