I BLEED RED

If you don't like IBR's info, ignore it. Many of us would like to hear what he has to say.

It's cool for him to post what he wants, but everything he has posted that came to fruition, I had seen before he posted it here. The Pederson out/TO in rumors were swirling Sunday afternoon already. If he posts, I take it for what it is, a possible confirmation of a rumor. I refuse to elevate someone to a higher status when they threaten to withhold "inside information." Most have not been around long enough to remember n a m e l e s s Husker. Same Deal.

If you don't like IBR's info, ignore it. Many of us would like to hear what he has to say.

It's cool for him to post what he wants, but everything he has posted that came to fruition, I had seen before he posted it here. The Pederson out/TO in rumors were swirling Sunday afternoon already. If he posts, I take it for what it is, a possible confirmation of a rumor. I refuse to elevate someone to a higher status when they threaten to withhold "inside information." Most have not been around long enough to remember n a m e l e s s Husker. Same Deal.

Who didn't think that TO would get the job after Pederson was fired? That was as easy to predict as shooting fish in a barrel.

As for coaching changes Osborne just said this at the Big Red Breakfest.

He talked about the ridiculous rumors that any coaching changes would be made in midseason.

"What the heck good would it do if you got rid of coaching staff now? Who would coach them? You can’t do that. And I'm not suggesting that’s even in the thought process."

As for coaching changes Osborne just said this at the Big Red Breakfest.

He talked about the ridiculous rumors that any coaching changes would be made in midseason.

"What the heck good would it do if you got rid of coaching staff now? Who would coach them? You can’t do that. And I'm not suggesting that’s even in the thought process."

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a supporter of IBR....knowing that he can only pass along the information that he gets from his sources, so far that info hasn't been too far off. Much more than the ones that are bashing him are putting out, since they know absolutely nothing about anything that is or could be going on behind the scenes.

I believe there is a deal in the works to get BC and company out of here before the end of the season. And I GUARENTEE that as soon as it is impossible to become bowl eligible, BC will have his ticket out of here, either by his own volition or the University's, no matter what TO said.

:yeah

I remember ol'*******

IBR please don't let a few juvenille bad apples ruin a good thing! But if we don't get any more scoop I appreciate all the insights to date. :thumbs

IBR IS NOT POSTING ANYMORE -- YOU MUST 'PM' HIM TO GET THE LATEST INFO

Who gives a sh*t. Unless he's suiting up today or holding the magical victory clipboard, it doesn't really matter, does it?

Oh yeah...everyone is hoping NU loses. That's nice. :rickjames

Coaches will not get fired until after the CU game, IMO. I don't have any insiders, but that makes the most sense.

and that is coming straight from TO himself. "I will not seriously evaluate anyone until after the season is over"

I dunno..

In this age of online degrees..

You can probably evaluate somebody from afar.

Coaches will not get fired until after the CU game, IMO. I don't have any insiders, but that makes the most sense.

and that is coming straight from TO himself. "I will not seriously evaluate anyone until after the season is over"

I dunno..

In this age of online degrees..

You can probably evaluate somebody from afar.

... which leads to restraining orders.

don't ask me how i know that.

Im one of the good guys..i like the good news IBR rules

Yep...Nebraska people fired, program a mess, horrible losses...

Terrific news! Season is f*cked! Hooray! The Savior predicted the downfall of Husker Football! Rejoice!

Moses, stay up on the mountain...you don't want to come down to see what is waiting down below.