I BLEED RED

I will make sure to update anyone who wants the info. I talked to my friend and he said that a phone call was planned later today and that a meeting was planned tomorrow. I will NOT speculate on what but I will tell those of you who want to know all about it.

The reason I am mad is because there are people who spent the last 2 months telling me my thoughts, ideas, dislike for Callahan and the direction of the program were unfounded and the insulted me with personal attacks when I was careful not to name call anyone. These same people think I am trying to get credit and praise for this info and they question my source and insult my playing career. I offered this info on Huskerboard.com because I like most of the people here and I have already talked to a bar about renting out their patio for the spring game to say hi to members here.

I am not posting or giving my feedback because for no reason I am constantly attacked and I consider this info 'good stuff' that shouldn't be treated like $hit. I am not catching feelings or a wuss, rather I am asking for respect from people who have been dead a$$ wrong all year and insulted me in the process.

If I don't have you on my PM I will look you up on this thread an update you after I hear back.

GBR!!!

IBR please PM me. I am new to the board and would like to hear the info you have. :)

I will make sure to update anyone who wants the info. I talked to my friend and he said that a phone call was planned later today and that a meeting was planned tomorrow. I will NOT speculate on what but I will tell those of you who want to know all about it.

The reason I am mad is because there are people who spent the last 2 months telling me my thoughts, ideas, dislike for Callahan and the direction of the program were unfounded and the insulted me with personal attacks when I was careful not to name call anyone. These same people think I am trying to get credit and praise for this info and they question my source and insult my playing career. I offered this info on Huskerboard.com because I like most of the people here and I have already talked to a bar about renting out their patio for the spring game to say hi to members here.

I am not posting or giving my feedback because for no reason I am constantly attacked and I consider this info 'good stuff' that shouldn't be treated like $hit. I am not catching feelings or a wuss, rather I am asking for respect from people who have been dead a$$ wrong all year and insulted me in the process.

If I don't have you on my PM I will look you up on this thread an update you after I hear back.

GBR!!!

GBR!!!

I can understand your feelings completely. I switched over to Huskerboard.com because it seemed to be more civilized/less negative than Huskers Illustrated but unfortunately negativity becomes a virus during times like these. I know I've never had any contact with you personally but please know I greatly appreciate any insider info you can provide.

Count me among those wanting to see IBR posts. I don't know why everyone feels the needs to rip people for speculation. If you don't like or trust the poster or their information, ignore them or don't read it...

I agree!

IBR - if you have any info tonight, please share. We're all looking for some sign of hope.

GBR!!!

I'd appreciate a PM too, IBR!! You're the reason I joined this board! Thanks for all the info! :clap

It looks like I'm one of those people who joined because of IBR's info. If I could also receive a pm with more info that would be great. Thanks for the info so far!

I just joined tonight because of IBR info! Could I please receive apm with more info.Thanks for everything so far